Chapter 29

Joker's and Damian prospective

The young bat's eyes soon fluttered open, as he heard the sound of the clanking. He groaned and slowly lifted his head. He had a massive headache and his head was spinning but he easily focused his vision to try and see where he was. He was in what looked like a warehouse, but not just any warehouse, the warehouse was filled with tons of Joker stuff, it was pretty creepy. Damian then tried to get up but of course he was tied to a chair. He slowly tried to reach his hand into his pocket to grab a pocket knife but stopped when he heard the very familiar laugh. He looked up to see the Joker, not that far from him.

"Finally your awake! Now we can have fun! HAHAHAHA." Joker laughed.

"I do not play children games, especially with a clown like you."  Damian mumbled, giving the Joker a bat glare.

"We'll see about that, HAHAHA. Now why don't leave the bigger bird a message huh? Look nice~" Joker said setting up a camera.

The recording soon started.

<><><><><><><><><><><><

"Well hello there old Birdy, It's been awhile, huh? Do you miss me? Ah any who, remember that deal we made in the prison? Well, haha, where is it? Where's the thing I asked for? Oh let me guess your not going to give it because you didn't go through with it, right? HAHAHAHA, well it doesn't matter if you went through with it or not! You broke the deal birdy. So I-" Joker was cut off by a voice in the background.

"You clearly have no idea how deals work." Damian said, being snarky as usual.

Joker turned around and looked at Damian with a bit of a annoyed look, The kid has been bothering him so much at this point. So he waked over to the young bat tied to a chair and grabbed out a cloth, he gagged the young bat before going back to the camera.

Damian glared at him as he walked away and tried reaching into his pocket again.

Joker looked back to the camera with his usual maniac looking smile.

"Well, now that someone spoiled the surprise, we can go ahead and get started with the fun!" The clown said.

"Hmmm, what should I use?" The joker picked up a crow bar and looked it over.

Joker dropped the crowbar.

Damian quickly lifted his head and looked over to the Joker.

Joker sighed, "No, I already had my fun with this with you my old birdy. Don't you remember? Oh such fun times" he said. Joker looked around more and picked something up, it was a wooden baseball bat with barbwire wrapped around it. "HAHA, lets give this a try.' He said walking over to the young bat.

Damian growled and tried to talk through the cloth.

"Oh this will be fun, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Joker laughed, raising the bat. He swung the bat hitting Damian pretty hard.

Damian grunted loudly. He tried to keep his voice silent though, even though it hurt.

Joker continued to get a few blows in. After a bit Joker looked to the camera again. "If you don't want your bratty brother to suffer the same fate you did then you better find him soon or, tik tok, tik tok, boom! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Joker shut off the camera and looked back at the youngest bat. "This will be fun, HAHAHAHA!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><

Damian's chair fell to the side pulling him with it. He grunted loudly, not hiding his voice at this point.

The joker raised the bat and slammed it down on him over, and over. Laughing like a absolute maniac, even though he was. He then stopped for a moment. "Hmm, lets take that off shall we?" Joker reached down and pulled the cloth that was used as a gag off. He threw it aside and looked at the wooden bat, "Huh, all worn out." He said and dropped it, "oh well" He said shrugging, he went off to look for a new weapon.

Damian took the chance to try and reach for the switchblade in his pocket again. Which he was now able to do. He pulled it out and started cutting the ropes with it.

Joker was distracted for a little bit, it was till he settled on a weapon and turned around that he saw what Damian was doing and it was too late.

Damian cut himself free and got up as fast as he could. He ran and grabbed his katana laying on the floor. He ran to Joker and tried to stab him but it ended up just cutting the joker's hand. "Oooh! Your sure a smart little fella aren't you. Different from the others HAHAHA. Well this will be even more fun." Joker said.

Damian ran to him to strike again but joker was fast at his tricks, a laughing gas can was dropped and the air imminently filled with it. Damian reacted quickly like usual and covered his nose in mouth with whatever he could. He looked around from the joker and realized he was behind him. swinging a metal bat at Damian. Damian quickly ducked down and swiped the Jokers feet from under him then made a run for it out of the gas.

Damian fell face flat when his foot was suddenly grabbed. He growled and sat up kicking what he thought was joker in the face, but when he really looked it was a goon. He quickly looked behind immediately knowing it was a trick. He only saw the joker before everything went pitch black again.

((I'm sorry if there are spelling mistakes I'm in a hurry! I'll work on the next chapter soon))