Chapter 14

The place was huge! It was a trampoline park where families could play.

"Holy fuck, this is amazing." Jason said

"It's alright." Damian mumbled, looking around.

"Come on! It's free, let's go have some fun!" Jason says grabbing Damian's hand and pulling him along.

The two took off their shoes and went. Jason jumped onto one of the many trampolines. "Woah! Come on kid! Have some fun, let loose!"

Damian sighs and goes to a trampoline near Jason and starts jumping. "So this is all you do here? That's a little boring." He says to himself.

Jason front flip into a whole pile of foam squares. "Do what I just did!"

Damian did the same as Jason. They both then got out of the foam pit and bounced their way on all the trampolines to different areas.

They played dodgeball on the trampolines, did tricks, played a bit of Baseball on the trampolines, landed in more foam pits, and pulled other stuff.

Damian and Jason ended up separating somehow. Damian didn't seem to notice he was just having fun when he was suddenly grabbed and pulled away, off the trampolines and in a dark corner. He was pushed against a wall.

"What the hell?" Damian ask looking at the three boys in front of him. They were older. Maybe by 4 to 5 years.

"Trying to steal the attention away from us huh?" The first boy ask

"You think yours some big shot? Your just a fucking kid!" The second boy says

"Yeah! So stop trying to impress everyone with those moves you got on the trampoline. It's our time to shine so you better back off you fucking squirt." The third boy says

"And what if I don't?" Damian ask

The first boy grabbed Damian by the collar of his shirt and lifted him up off the ground. "Then we'll have to beat you up to a point where you can't anymore" he threatened. He threw a punch which was caught by a bigger male's hand.

The three boys look to Jason and their eyes widened.

Jason was giving them the most evil and darkest glare possible. He was angry.

~After Jason finished his business~

The three boys were laying on the ground knocked out with many injuries. Jason grabs Damian's hand and pulled him out of the building, going back to the car.

Damian could tell Jason was still really angry, it actually kind of scared him. He remained silent, not wanting Jason to be even more mad.

They get into the car and Jason starts driving and boy he was still really angry the whole ride back home. Damian was actually scared what Jason would do to him but he continued to look unaffected.

Damian gulped before looking to Jason, "I could've taken care of them myself."

As soon as the words left Damian's mouth Jason slammed on the breaks.

Damian's eyes widened as he went forward a bit. He believed Jason was going to start yelling at him.

Jason looked to Damian with a look that Damian wouldn't have expected him to have.