5 | The Boyfriend

I went to bed that night thinking about all of the things I can do tomorrow when I go to school and she (y/n). If I can play the part, I can write a really good story.

I woke up and got ready for the day.

I tapped my ear piece to wake Karen up.

"Does this look like the 50's?" I asked her.

"You look wonderful."

"Thank you Karen." I said as I walked outside and started to walk to the school.

I was strolling down the sidewalk when a red convertible drove up next to me.

"Hey stranger." I heard a girl say.

I looked over and saw her. It was (y/n). Her friends were in the backseat giggling like they always do.

"Hello." I smiled as I continued to walk while she drove close to me.

"Do ya need a ride?" She asked sweetly.

She looked adorable. She had a light green dress on today with a pink ribbon in her hair.

"Yeah I'd love one." I smiled.

"Well hop in stranger!" She smiled.

I ran to the other side of the car and got in the passengers seat. The two girls moved closer to the front and smiled.

"Hi I'm Lucy!" The one with the black hair yelled.

She was quite loud and wore a pink dress with a yellow ribbon.

"And I'm Mindy!" The other said shyly.

She seemed more quiet and wore a yellow dress with a green ribbon. It was almost like the coordinated their outfits which was kind of sweet.

"I'm Jim!" I smiled

"Jim!" They both said songfully.

"Oh shut up girls! We don't want to weird him out."

The girls both jumped back in their seat and began to pout as they crossed their arms.

"Sorry about that. They are a little crazy." She said as she drove into the parking lot of the school.

I laughed "it's quite alright...so I know Mindy and Lucy, but I never got your name." I smiled and so did she.

"I'm (y/n)." She nodded

"Nice to meet you (y/n). I'm Jim." I said as I shook her hand.

She giggled and the two girls jumped out of the car.

"Are you guys comin or what!?" Lucy yelled as Mindy nudged her to be quite.

"We're comin! Go ahead of us." (Y/n) said shooing them off.

"Me and Mindy call her Loudmouth Lucy. She can't shut up." She said as we started to walk up to the school.

I laughed "that's pretty funny. She is loud isn't she?"

"Imagine hanging out with her all the time." She said rolling her eyes.

"I bet your ears hurt after you hang out with her."

She laughed "yes they do! But we love her. Loudmouth and all."

"(Y/n)!" A boy yelled in the distance as he ran up and grabbed (y/n) and swung her around.

I stood there awkwardly while she giggled as he spun her around.

"Put me down Eric!" She laughed.

He put her down and kissed her...or shoved his tongue down her throat. She hit him on the back of the head with her purse. He let go and looked at me.

"Who are you?" He asked

Eric had black swooped hair and wore a tight green button up. His muscles made it look like the shirt was about to pop. He seemed like he was kind of a jerk.

"This is Jim. He's a friend of mine." (Y/n) said.

"Um no he's not. Those are your friends. I told you not to make friends unless you ask me first."

Who does this guy think he is!? Does he really think he can control her like that?

"I know I'm sorry. But he just was on the road walkin all by his self. I couldn't let him go without offering him a ride to school. He's a good guy I promise." She pleaded

"Go walk with your friends up there. Now." He demanded

She nodded and ran up to her friends who looked just as scared as her.

"I don't want you hangin with my girl. You hear. I don't care how nice she says you are. If I see you guys together I'll beat you up. Got it pal?"

I nodded my head.

"Good." He said as he hit my back and ran up to (y/n) and grabbed her butt.

She looked at him in shock and hit his arm as she mouthed something to him I couldn't quite make out.

This guy was a jerk and didn't respect (y/n) at all and Jim wasn't going to let that happen. Not on his watch.

__________

What do you think of Lucy, Mindy and Eric? - Madi