15 | The Reunion

I walked up to the door and stood there, contemplating whether or not I should knock on the door. I sighed and turned around to see Tony and Peter standing by the car, making me feel even sicker than I should have felt.

My dad was the worst guy in the world, he was rich and smart which made him arrogant and annoying he was also a tiny bit cynical. He was the reason my mom left, he was the reason my tuition for school was being paid for by another man and he was the reason I wanted to stay in 1940's and 50's. He made my life miserable. He was married to his work, no surprise as to why mom left, and he made me work for his corporation at 10 years old as an unpaid test subject. He literally sucks.

"You know I changed my mind, I don't want to see him." I shook my head and walked back the car.

Tony jumped in front of me "Hey, I know you and you're dad have your differences."

"He's a lousy father and did horrible things to me." I stated.

"Don't say that. He's a good guy."

I laughed "do you know my dad? He put those posters up just so other companies would feel bad and help him with his little project. He uses me, even when I'm 'dead'. I don't want to see him."

I heard a knock on the door, I looked at the door and saw peter standing there with a boyish grin on his face.

"You need to-" Peter started.

"I don't need to do anything, Peter!" I yelled as the door opened.

I looked up and saw him standing there. He looked rough. He looked like he hadn't shaved in three months, his tie was loose around his neck, his shirt untucked or side and his hair was a mess.

"(Y/n)?" He asked as his voice cracked at the sight of me.

"You look like crap." I said as I looked at him.

He laughed as a tear fell from his eye as he grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

My eyes popped out as he hugged me even harder.

"You're breaking my bones." I tried to say, but I felt as if I couldn't breathe.

He let go and held up my chin with his finger. "You're so grown up. How is this? How is this possible?"

"It's a long story, Tony and I-"

He let go of me and looked behind me to see Tony standing there, he became filled with rage.

"What are you doing here stark!?" He yelled as he walked up to him with a clenched fist.

"Listen Osborn I know we have had our differences but hear me out." He said as he raised his hands up.

"Wait...Osborn? Like Oscorp!?" Peter yelled

"Who's this?" My father asked he looked at Peter.

"Father this is Peter, he found me...in 1953."

Father looked at me then at Peter then back at me.

"I'll explain everything just don't kill me or anyone else before I do."

__________

"So you invented time travel?" He asked as he sat on the couch trying to figure out what was going on.

"Technically?" Peter said.

"And this is your boyfriend?" He asked

I looked at Peter, our faces both hot from embarrassment "well I mean we haven't really, we don't...uh..." I looked at Peter

"It's complicated." Peter said his face still red.

"I've been searching for you for years and you're telling me you didn't want to come back?"

"Well you have to admit you were the worst father." I mumbled.

He sighed "You're right I wasn't the best father, and I'm sorry."

"You hurt me..." I tried to hold the tears back

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry for not being who you needed."

"You never were, you know I hated you right? You were the worst thing that happened to me. I wished and prayed mom would come back and take me with her because of you."

Peter leaned over to Mr. Stark "This took a turn."

"Pumpkin please-"

I jumped up "Don't call me that! Don't you dare call me that! You don't have the right."

"I've changed, Pump-(y/n), I've been looking for you for years!"

"Oh yes and you think I don't know the reason why!? Your little project is useless without me." I said with a tear in my eye.

"Wait what's going on here?" Tony butted in.

"Stay out of this Tony!" I yelled still looking at my dad with rage.

Tony stepped down.

"You ruined my life, why couldn't you have been more like Tony." I said tears falling down my cheeks.

He opened his mouth, but words never came out.

I shook my head and walked to the door.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n) wait!" Peter yelled as he ran after me.

I ran outside and kept running until I reached the middle of the green field far away from the secluded house.

Peter ran up to me "(y/n) come back to the house."

I looked at him "don't you get it? He's a monster! He always has been." I grabbed my arms and looked down "you don't know my dad like I know him."

"I may not know him, I may not know him at all but I know he's your dad..and he missed you. He has been looking for you for years! You really think he doesn't want to see you?"

"You wanna know the real reason those posters are all over New York? The real reason he's so happy to see me?"

"He's happy to see you because he loves you."

I started to unbutton the flannel shirt Tony gave me to change into after I got back to the present day.

"Uh...what are you doing?" Peter said as he turned around and closed his eyes.

"Look at me." I said standing there in my bra and my jeans.

"I don't think I should." He said nervously.

"Peter it's okay, trust me." I said pushing my hair over my shoulder and turning around so he could see my back

He slowly turned around and looked at my shoulders and my back.

"What...what did he do to you?"