Chapter 7

Emma's POV :

I jolt awake when I hear a sudden thump and a load groan coming from beside my window.

"What the -" I'm cut off by another groan and a dark shadow rising up from the ground.

"Chloe? What the hell are you doing in my room?" I rub the sleep from my eyes and sit up, stretching while doing so. She collects herself up off the floor and makes her way towards me, stumbling over pieces of clothing and other junk that covers the surface of my floor.

"Emma. It's 6 pm on a Saturday. Why on EARTH are you still in bed? Usually you have your hands full with Gr-" she cuts herself off, her eyes far away, as she drifts into her own little world- deep in thought. Her eyes widen, " GRACIE! Where's my baby?"

She jumps up and starts her frantic search for my little sister. Although Chloe's only ever once really talked about her past, I think it's because she used to be in and out of foster homes with abusive parents, she can relate to mine and Gracie's situation. She's very overprotective of Grace, she practically raised her with me and loves her like her own little sister.

"Relax Chlo, she's staying at her friends place this weekend. I told you that yesterday! And I'm sleeping because I was up late, doing homework. How did you even get in here?" I explain, throwing back the covers and turning on my light. I'd better get ready, there's no way in hell Chloe will ever leave me alone until she gets what she wants. In this case - our monthly show at Jerry's Club.

Her tense posture relaxes and she lets out a relived breath. "Up the fire escape and through the window, like always. Now get your crap, we're on stage in two hours."

"How am I not surprised about this?" I mutter under my breath.

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing. Help me get my stuff please?"

We zip around around my room, stuffing my things for tonight in a bag, before quietly making our way down the hall and through the front door. Throwing my bag into the back seat, I turn on the engine and back out of the drive way.

                                                                               ~ + ~

"Oh dear mother of good. What the heck happened to your body Emma? Don't tell me Jordan did this again." Chloe's eyes are flaming with anger, her cheeks turning crimson red. Her breathing is ragged while she growls "I am going to fucking kill that asshole."

"No Chloe. Seriously it's okay. I'm fine. Let's just get ready for the show okay?" I plead her, while slipping on my hot pink pumps - the finishing touch to mine and Chloe's outfit.

"Fine." she grumbles defeated, "but when we're done tonight, we're going out for waffles and you'll tell me what happened. You hear me?"

"Promise." I smile weakly at her, "Now help me put a little foundation on my back to cover the bruises."

Standing in front of the big mirror I look at our reflection. My dark brown hair cascading down my back in big curls, where as Chloe's dirty blond hair is straightened to perfection. The lacy pink bras slightly visibly through the light blue shirts, which are tied up just underneath our breasts,showing a little too much cleavage for my liking, but what can I say? A short mini skirt covering up the matching pink thong and to top it all off each of us fastens a pair of handcuffs to the skirt and puts on a gun holster with a fake gun.

My icy blue eyes are rimmed with black eye shadow and eye liner. I dab on some more pink lipstick, smacking my lips together. I must say, we look hot. Slutty, but hot.