Ch.1

*sals pov*

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. My dad walks in and sits on the edge of my bed. 
"Morning son, it's time to get up".

 I sigh and get up stretching my arms and walk to the bathroom. I brush my hair putting it in my pigtails as usual and put in my glass eye, of course it gives me a hard time to put it in. "stupid fucking eye... get in" i mumble my words and finally get it in. I get my clothes on and put on my mask and walk into the kitchen to see me dad cooking breakfast. He should've been at work already. I just shrugged and sat down at the table.

Dad puts my food down in front of me as i lift a part of my mask and eat. Dad grabs his coffee and walks out to the living room and sits on the couch with Gizmo. I sit there and eat was i hear a voice coming from my room. It was my walkie talkie Larry gave me, he's trying to talk to me. I quickly rush up and into my room to answer.

"Larry Face" i say as a smile slowly shows on my face.

"Hey Sally Face you on your way out, school's gonna start soon".

"I'm on my way, don't leave without me ok"?

"Got it Sally dude. See you there" he gets off.

"Later Larry Face" I get up and put my hood on and grab my book bag and rush out to the elevator.

I stand there waiting to get off and fix my mask so know one can see my face. Minutes later i get out and see Larry waiting for me. I smile and wave at him as we both walk to school together. We have a big conversation of what conspiracies are at school this time.

"What if Travis was secretly an alien" I look at Larry and he chuckles. 

"Then I'd send him back to Christian planet where he came from" we both laugh as we walk into school I see Ashley as i get a sudden flush of red under my mask.

Oh no, not again. Just keep calm Sal you got this. Oh no she's walking over here quick act. Natural.   

"Hey Larry. Hi Sal" she waves and i wave and stutter my words.

"H-hey Ash. u-uh it's uh.. good! To uh see you a-again" I chuckled nervously. She giggles. She's so cute when she giggles like that.

"It's nice to see you too Sal, any more ghost hunting last night"?

"Not really I was just talking with Megan it's all normal she says".

"That's good. Well I'll catch you boys later. Bye"! She walks passed and i go back to being myself.

Larry looks at me with this look. I can't describe it but i knew something was up. I glanced over to look at him.

"You alright dude"?

"Yeah man, just got lost in thought is all" he smiles. "We have to hurry or else Mrs. Packerton will have our heads".

I nod and quickly got my stuff and headed to class with Larry. I sit down at my desk and pull out the notebook Lisa got me for my birthday. I'm not good at drawing but i just write in it for fun and what goes on in class, maybe little drawings of Gizmo, me, my dad, Larry and my other friends. 

(time skiiiiiip)

Class is over and this is where it's lunch, Larry and I go to the cafeteria and get in line. Larry stays behind me in case Travis decides to mess with me from behind. We grab our food and sit down. Good thing Travis wasn't around Larry would be in jail and him in the hospital. 

Ashley finally walks in and sits next to me i smile and tried to eat my lunch but i couldn't feel it. Ash was giggling and i looked at her in confusion.

"Your mask Sal".

"O-oh! Heh right! m-my mask... uh... can you guys look away please?"

They nod and turn their heads to look away as i unbuckle my bottom part and start eating. I eat quick so i put my mask on so we can continue.

"Ok i-i'm done" they look back and continue as i buckle my mask back up. I glance over to Larry as he has that look on his face again. I can kind of see that he looked upset and something was going on through his head. I look at him and ask him.

"Hey Larry are you sure your alright"?

"Yeah man I'm fine. Just kind of out of it today".

I nod and continue with just sitting there. I'm worried for Larry and what he's thinking of. I hope he's ok.