Ch. 2

*Larry's Pov*
I couldn't tell him. He's my friend. I walked out of school before Sal caught up. Catching his breath he looked at me as his mask showed no expression, but under there I knew he wasn't happy.
"Larry... what's wrong you've been acting weird". I glanced at him and chuckled.
"It's nothing Sal I've just been thinking lately". I lied hoping he'll believe it. He sighed and continued walking.
He's my best friend, I can't tell him. I looked down at the ground as my hair hides my face. I've been having weird dreams... I wouldn't say weird more of.. sexual? Yeah... that. It always started out as me in my room naked and walking up to my bed seeing Sal lay there and I get on top of him. He looks at me and whispers, 'give it to me' and then I wake up. Now I'm confused. Do I like him? I'm not sure.
"Larry". He catches me off guard in my thoughts.
"Uh y-yeah? Dude"? I jerk my head up and look at him as a get hit with a tree branch. I fall down and look up seeing Sal giggling. My face turns red and I smile.
"You ok man"? He gives me his hand.
I nod and get up walking with him again. When he giggles like that it's cute.
Some time later we reach the apartments and walk in. This was finally the time to have him stay over for a bit.
"Sal you wanna chill at my place"? I look at him and wait for a response.
"Sure". Yes that's good. He follows me to the elevator and we go down to my apartment.
We walk into my room as I throw my stuff at my bean bag as Sal sets his stuff down and lays down on my bed. My room was getting hot and mostly cause my mom gets really cold at this time and turns the heat on all the way up and I sweat all night. I knew Sal was used to me changing my shirt so I started to take my shirt off and tossed it across the room. I remembered that drawing Maple gave me so I grabbed that and laid down next to him.
"Hey Sal"?
"Yes"?
"So you know Maple right"?
"Yeah what about her"
I put the paper down and he just stares at it. The picture was of two boys kissing.
"Whoa".
"Huh"?
"Oh it's just that I've never thought of two guys kissing. Or any kissing for that matter".
This was my chance.
"Well...have you ever wanted to kiss someone"? I looked at him sitting up.
"No one would ever want to kiss me. I'm a monster".
Sal don't say that please. I can't have him talk about himself like that. I've never seen his face but, I can tell that he's handsome under there. I want to tell him. Fuck it. I am.
"Sal, don't say that bout yourself. Your amazing." My face got red. "A-and I... I love you dude".