Ch.4

*Sals POV*
(THIS IS WHERE THE SMUT HAPPENS SO WARNING)
I didn't pull away but minutes later the kissing turned into a make out session. He pulled me closer to him as I felt... something. I didn't know what it was till I felt down... oh no. It was me... I'm. Hard!? Shit! I cover it with my hands and blush red. He pulls away as a saliva trail comes out from our tongues. He looks down and blushes then chuckles.
"Is that just your pants doing that or are you just happy to see me"? He smiles.
"I-I I didn't mean f-for that t-t-to happen"!
As I'm in embarrassment I see that he slowly walks toward me with a look I've never seen. He was smirking and looked like he was gonna passed out, I walked back slowly until I fell back in his bed.
He got on top of me and really close my neck. Slowly pinning me down from where I couldn't do anything, he kissed my neck gently. I blushed and tried not to make any noise but the sound of gasps and muffled moans escaped my mouth.
I bit my lip as Larry sat up and smiled at me. I smiled back and and crossed my legs a bit, but he picks my legs up and lifts them onto his shoulders. My face can't get any redder then this.
Suddenly the door knocks and I throw myself off Larry's bed and hid my face. Lisa walks inside and is really confused of what happen. Me trying to find my mask I forgot I left it on his bed. Dammit.
After Lisa left I got up and had my hair covered my face. Larry looked at me and smiled moving my bangs to see me. He leaned in and kisses me again. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around him. He pulls away and smiles whispering in my ear.
"I love you Sally Face".