Ch.3

*Sal's POV*

My face got red under my mask. i couldn't believe what he just said to me.

"You... love me"? 

He nods as his face got redder. My eyes widen. Out of all people i'd never thought HE would like me. I was so confused and scared all i felt were tears falling down my cheek. He looks at me and opens his arms. I can't just leave him there, I hugged him and he holds me close to his chest. I sniffle.

"Sal? Are you alright"? I nod and start crying. "Sal"?! he looks at me and before anything happens he pulls me in a kiss but he only kissed my mask. I blushed and looked at him. He was all flustered, he looks so cute... wait... what did i just-? Never mind.

He pulls away and smiles, i look at him with a red face. I get up before anything else happens. 

"Can we listen to Sanity's Fall"? I looked at him grabbing the disk. 

"Hell yeah"! he chuckles and gets up.

I smile and put the disk in and its starts playing how it always started. I looked at Larry and he was already headbanging. I follow along with him. We were going crazy to the music. 

After a while we were still going at it. I felt something unbuckle. Oh no, my mask- 

My mask flew off and hit Larry in the nose. He fell back in covered his nose. Blood was falling and i was panicking to get a tissue. I ran back to him and cleaned his nose off.

"Larry I'm so so so soooo sorry"! 

And that's when I realized. My mask. I look down. I see it right there. Laying on the ground. Tears fall and i cover my face quick. He saw. HE SAW YOUR FACE!

"Sal?! Hey it's ok i'm fine see- Sal please don't cry"! He tries to move my hands.

"DON'T LOOK AT ME, IM A MONSTER"! I pull away and fall down as he walks toward me. I back away for every step he takes.

"Sal it's ok! just let me see"!

"LEAVE ME ALONE"! I kick away and hold myself close.

Next thing I knew that someone was hugging me. Larry. He held me close to his chest as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Sal...Look at me please" i slowly looked up at him as i was scared have to death.

He smiles and cups my cheeks. "I love you Sally Face" before i said anything. He pulled me in for a kiss.