Chapter 1

"What do you mean you can't find them?!" Percy exclaimed his eyes glowing sea green for just a second as he spoke to his boss on his Scouter in his cabin and as the sun set. "How hard is it to look after 3 young girls and 2 preteens!? Look through time and the multiverse and see if you can't find them! I will be there in about 10 to 15 minutes and help you. Thank you Chronoa. Tell Elder Kai that I said hi and I'll speak with the Fates and Chaos to see if I can't get my powers back... See you soon. Goodbye."

He hung up and called Chaos, before he shouted, "PICK UP THE GODDAMN PHONE BEFORE I OACOWA ON YOUR PRIMORDIAL ASS!"

Luckily for him, his cabin was sound proof and no one heard him. When she didn't answer, Percy threw it on his bed and massaged his temples, before a bean appeared in his hand with a note in the other. The note read, Eat this and you'll regain all powers and your Saiyan blood will begin flowing through your veins. From, Chaos and the Fates P.S. Your youngest daughter will appear very soon. Your welcome.

"I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU 4!!!!" Percy shouted his eyes teal and his hair turning gold for a brief second, before they returned to normal. He then took a deep breath and walked out of his cabin only to feel a divine power level nearby. "Who is that?"

The Time Traveling Saiyan then ran towards the border and what he saw made him clench his fists and his eyes to turn teal once more.

"ORION!" Percy roared out. "GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER!"

Orion was so surprised at what came out of Percy's mouth that he let the 4 year old go and the young child ran towards her father.

"Papa," the little girl said. "I missed you."

"I missed you as well little one," Percy said as he knelt down. "Now go to your mother... I'll take care of this."

The young child nodded and ran towards Annabeth who was caught off guard by the child.

"What are you going to do, Jackson?" Orion asked.

"How about I show you my power before we begin," Percy said with an internal smirk.

Orion, thinking that the Son of Poseidon isn't as strong as he's acting, says, "Go ahead... It won't make a difference..."

"What you see now, is my normal state," Percy said as his daughter gained a huge smile on her face.

"Mama!" the girl cried out in excitement. "Papa is gonna do it!"

"M-m-mama!?" Annabeth exclaimed in confusion and... pride?

Percy then grunted and his hair turned gold and his eyes became teal.

"This is a Super Saiyan," Percy said as a dark grey and red skinned demon looking creature watched from the shadows. "In this state, I'm as strong as Hestia. Who, if you remember is the strongest of all her siblings..."

He let that sink in and smirked when he saw everyone's reactions. Most of them were in awe and fear, but Annabeth's was different... From the corner of his eye, he saw that, by her face, she was demanding answers, but her eyes were holding a bit... of lust in them?

"Then this," Percy said at last as he increased his power even more and he gave a louder grunt and his hair stuck up even more, the gold aura became wilder and sparks flew off him. "This is what happens when a Saiyan has ascended beyond Super Saiyan, but you can call it Super Saiyan 2."

"Just because you changed your hair color, doesn't mean that you're stronger than I," Orion stated rather smugly. "You are just a mere mortal... While I, on the other hand, am a Giant."

Percy chuckled and said, "I've fought Tyrants, Androids, Demons, Gods, Angels, Kais, and other Saiyans... Combined with traveling throughout time and space, I believe that I can defeat you with ease... Now then, in this form, I'm as strong as Grandmother Rhea and Grandfather Kronos."