Chapter 2

The next morning, Percy woke up and saw that Annabeth's head was on his chest and that they were both naked as the day they were born. Percy, very carefully got up and took a shower in his cabin and got redressed, before he heard a knock at the door. H walked over to it and when he opened it, he said, "You ready Eri?"

The young child nodded and Percy noticed that she was in her own combat Gi and Eri said, "What are we going to do today?"

"I'm going to see if you are ready for the Kamehameha," Percy told the young child. "Lets go to the forest and..."

"No!" Eri said. "I wanna fight in front of the whole camp!"

"Why do you want to do that?" Percy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I want to show everyone how strong I am!" Eri said with a huge smile on her face.

"Alright, but first we need to wait for everyone to wake up," Percy said. "The two of us are the only ones up at the moment. Sorry sweetheart."

Eri pouted and Percy just shook his head with a small smile on his face. Lets see what the Hunters are up to shall we?

With the Hunters of Artemis

"Lady Artemis!" Thalia shouted as she rushed to the goddess. "We found two teenage girls at the edge of camp. They are both unconscious."

"Then bring them here so that we may heal them," Artemis told her.

Thalia did as Artemis said and when she brought the two teenagers to the goddess Artemis was surprised at their aura.

"Do you feel their aura, Thalia?" Artemis asked as the Daughter of Zeus shook her head.

"No I don't," Thalia replied. "Should I?"

"Ow my head," the oldest teen said as she held her head and looked around. "Where am I?"

"You are in my camp," Artemis said as the teenager's eyes widened and she shook her sister awake.

"Sis, wake up," the teen said. "We found her."

The younger one quickly got up and looked at her sister, before seeing Artemis and giving said goddess a bear hug surprising the Huntress. She muttered something and Artemis, who was confused, asked, "W-why are you hugging me?"

"Mom," the girl said with tears in her eyes as Artemis's eyes widened. "I-I missed you."

The older sister then pulled the younger one away and said, "I'm dearly sorry for that. You just look a lot like our mother, Summer. I'm Yang Xiao Long and this is my baby sister Ruby. We have different moms, but same father."

"Did he cheat on his wife?" Artemis asked.

"She left him," Yang replied glaring at the goddess. "Summer helped him out of his depression and they fell in love."

"Where is your father?" Artemis asked.

"We can bring him here if you want to met him," Yang said as Ruby looked at her sister.

"How so?" Artemis asked skeptical.

"Let us get out of here and we can show you," Yang replied as Artemis nodded and walked out of the tent with Yang, Ruby, and Thalia behind her. "This should do... You ready sis?"

Ruby nodded and the two then raised their power up, before shouting out, "KAIO-KEN X10!"

A powerful red aura shot out from the two girls and 3 others sensed it immediately.

With Percy

Percy stopped eating and looked up with a wide eyes and said to Eri, "Your sisters are sending up a beacon of energy... I know where they are. Tell your mother that I'm going to get them."

"Okay Papa," Eri replied as she stopped eating and dashed over to Annabeth and told her, while Percy finished eating and put two fingers on his forehead, before vanishing and reappearing in front of the two.

"Hello girls," Percy said his arms crossed and a frown present on his face.

Yang and Ruby stopped using the Kaio-Ken and Ruby said, "H-Hi Dad. You miss us?"

Percy stood still, his arms crossed and his frown deepening.

"L-Look Dad..." Yang began, but was interrupted by her father.

"I told you to stay in Conton City," Percy told them. "While I was here. Or did you not understand what I was saying?"

Yang and Ruby gained downcasted looks on their faces and Percy sighed, before he continued, "That being said, I'm grounding you both for an entire month. You, Yang, will be training with me at full power for the month and you, Ruby, won't be having any cookies for a month. And don't complain or I'll make your grounding even longer."

The two girls nodded and Percy looked at Artemis, before turning back to Ruby and Yang as he said, "I see that you've met your mother, Ruby. How did she take it?"

"She didn't even know me dad," Ruby replied.

"That's because you are from an alternate timeline, Ruby," Percy replied as the all of the Hunt's eyes widened. "Same as me."

"I know dad, but it still hurts that she doesn't know me," Ruby replied.

"Who are you?" Artemis asked. "What do you mean by 'Alternate Timeline'?"

"Exactly what I mean Lady Artemis," Percy replied his scowl remaining on his face. "They are from a timeline where you, and Aphrodite, had a child with me. You stayed with me, after making Thalia the new goddess of the Hunt, and helped me raise these two..."

"But then, tragedy struck," Yang said. "A new evil named End attacked and laid waste to the our world. Our father, this one here, saved our lives and got us out, but everyone in that timeline died."

"And I couldn't go back and fix it," Percy replied his scowl going even deeper as his eyes flashed teal. "I couldn't go back and save everyone, by killing End myself."

"No one can kill End," Artemis said. "You can't be that powerful."

"I defeated the Primordial Goddess of Earth single handedly as a Demigod," Percy said making the all of the Hunter's eyes widen. "I am several thousand times stronger than I was 2 years ago. I think I could defeat one of the creators in single combat."

"P-Perseus?" Artemis asked as she took a step back from the 35 year old Saiyan. "H-How?"

"Like I said, I'm not from this realm," Percy replied as his clothes changed to a black shirt and pants with a vest over his shirt and a baby blue belt along with baby blue socks(?). "I am from a realm where even the toughest Primordial would fall in less than a millisecond. Chaos sent me here to see how I would do here, if I lived, then she would combine both our worlds and have me as an ambassador to the Greeks and Romans. Since I lived and didn't die, she'll slowly combine both worlds into one."

"Who are you really?" Phoebe asked.

"I am Perseus Xeno," Percy replied. "Savior of Time and Space, Slayer of Mira, and honorary Z-Fighter. Then there's my titles here, but you all know them."

"I am taking you to Olympus," Artemis stated as Percy nodded and walked over to her. "What are you doing?"

"Just take my hand," Percy said. "We can get to Olympus quicker than by flashing."

He then used Instant Transmission and they appeared in the Olympian Throne Room.

"Artemis, can you flash the campers here while I summon the council?" Percy asked his eyes turning red.

Artemis nodded and flashed out, while Percy said, "Showtime."

A flaming orange red aura surrounded him and he shouted as his energy went from mortal to divine, his hair then turned red and he began to emit a divine aura that brought every Olympian to the Throne Room.