Chapter 3

"Who are you?" Zeus demanded, before Percy went back to normal and said, "My name is Perseus Jackson the Slayer of Mira and Hero of Conton City. These three girls are my daughters from different timelines. Ruby is the Daughter of Artemis."

"Hi," Ruby waved, a nervous smile on her face.

"Yang is the Daughter of Aphrodite."

Yang scowled, her lilac eyes turning crimson in anger that was directed towards Aphrodite for abandoning her family in her timeline.

"And Eri, here," Percy began as said child climbed onto his back. "Is the Daughter of Annabeth Chase-Jackson and a Half-Saiyan."

"PAPA!" a voice shouted in glee as a ten year old ran into Percy and knocking Eri off his back, but the seven year old caught herself by floating above the ground, and the ten year old said, "I missed you Papa."

"Hello Foudre (meaning Lightning in French, her version of Thalia was from France)," Percy said kneeling down and hugging her, before separating and asking, "Why did you guys come to this world? I thought I told you to stay home?"

"I wanted to meet Maman (Means Mom in French)," Foudre replied, bowing her head. "I'm sorry Papa."

"Now, now, chin up," Percy said placing a single finger under his daughter's chin. "It's fine, Foudre, now go over to your mother. We will talk more about this later. Okay?"

Foudre nodded and another girl about 17 rushed over and hugged the Saiyan saying, "Hi Papa."

Percy hugged back and when they separated, he gave her a disappointing scowl and said, "Rias, you and Yang were supposed to look after your little sisters, especially Eri and Foudre, now then, you will be joining Yang and me for training for the next . Foudre, you will not be having any sweets for the next month and if I hear any of you complaining, I'll double your grounding time. Understood?"

"Yes, Papa/Dad," his daughters replied.

"How do you have children, Perseus?" Athena asked her eyes narrowed. "Who are there mothers?"

"Foudre means lightning in French, Athena," Percy told the Wisdom Goddess. "That name alone should tell you who her mother is. As for Rias... According to her, her mother was tired of her ex-husband cheating on her so she slept with that version of me and 9 months later, Rias was born. Of course, that version of me didn't know who Rias's mother was until she was claimed. That must've been quite a shock to see, considering who her mother is and all."

"And her mother is...?" Apollo asked as Percy rolled his eyes and said, "Think about it. Who here has a cheating husband and is sick of it?"

"Amphitrite?" Poseidon asked.

"She hates me," Percy replied. "In all universes."

"Persephone?" Hades asked.

"No, but I do think she slept with me in one universe," Percy said.

Aphrodite suddenly squealed and said, "Hera! It's Hera that's Rias's mother isn't it?!"

"Ding, ding, ding!" Percy said. "And we have a winner!"

"WHAT?!" King Wuss, oops, I mean Zeus... Na! I mean Wuss, thundered. "HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WITH MY WIFE! I'LL KILL YOU AND ALL OF YOUR DAMNED OFFSPRING JUST FOR THAT!"

Percy's dark sea green eyes narrowed and the Saiyan said, "Be aware that if you do this, I'll destroy the planet."

Rias and Yang both gulped and the Daughter of Hera said, "P-Papa isn't lying. He will do as he says."

"Mama?"

"Yes Eri?" Annabeth asked.

"Why does the big meanie look so sparkly?" Eri asked with a child's innocence. "I thought humans can't be sparkly?"

Everything just went silent when the youngest Jackson spoke to her mother and almost immediately, everyone began to laugh, even Percy couldn't keep his sirius facade. After Hera stifled her laughter, she said, "Now, now, Zeus... Calm down. I haven't slept with Percy and I might never will. But Rias is still my daughter and..."

Zeus then backhanded Hera, causing her to fall to the ground, and Percy reacted. The Saiyan pushed his energy to the divine side and his hair and eyes both turned navy blue, before he shot forwards and two orbs of blue energy formed in both hands. He then threw them both at Zeus and when both orbs hit the god, Percy shot multiple orbs at him before raising his hand to the sky and a rainbow colored sphere formed in his hand before he threw it at the god and it erased his soul from the earth.

Percy then went back to normal and said, "Zeusy won't be bothering or ruining anyone else's life from now on."

"What did you do to him?" Jason asked with wide eyes.

"Destroyed his soul," Percy replied. "Erased him from existence. That's what I did."

"H-How?" Athena stuttered. "H-How did a mortal erase a god from existence?"

"I used an attack called God Punisher and then the attack that I used next was called Soul Punisher," Percy replied. "The second one can only be truly useful against ones with evil hearts."

"But Jupitor is..."

"He was an evil person," Hera stated as Percy helped her up from the ground. "He forced me into a marriage after forcing himself upon me. Not to mention he and his sons, Heracles and Ares anyway, both force themselves upon the same woman once a month. They also have no care for the humans below us."

Aphrodite then slapped Ares across the face so hard that it left a mark and she screeched out, "WE ARE THROUGH!"

Turning to Percy, Aphrodite said, "You still haven't told us who the last one's mother is... Perhaps you could tell us?"

"Charming voice you have there, Dite," Percy told the love goddess. "But that little trick won't work on me."

"Pooey," Aphrodite said with a pout.

"But it is time, I believe," Percy said as Foudre walked up and said, "My name is Foudre Jackson the Daughter of Percy Jackson and Thalia Jackson."