Monopoly(2011)

A/n- the year is so you know what time it is. This is a life story that happens over years. The titles will also become more meaningful over time.

Lauren POV
"Do you guys wanna play monopoly." I say kinda giggling.
" sure." They say in unison. Sebastian and Tyler decide not to play. So it's just me, Daniel, Troye, and Christian. I go and get the game board. Troye speaks-
" no one has ever beat Lauren in monopoly. Like ever. Sometimes I think she cheats but I don't know"
" I do not cheat Troye. I'm just that good." I say swinging my hair off my shoulders, sassily. Troye tolled his eyes at me. I laughed. Daniel and Christian laughed too. We play for awhile. Troye and Sebastian went into debt and lost. They went to the living room to play a game on the PlayStation.
It was just me and Daniel sitting at the table now. After a while the room was filled with laughter and jokes and more monopoly. One of us were going to win.
My mom was in the kitchen but then she came in the dining room.
" are you guys playing monopoly?"
"Yes, mrs. Simmons and I'm about to win!" Daniel says respectfully. I laugh. "In your dreams Seavey!"
" Daniel you can call me Stacy. You don't have to call me mrs. Simmons. I need guys to rap this game up though supper is almost ready."
" yes ma'am." Daniel says. He looks at me and continues- " you've met your match Simmons. Count your money. We'll see who won." I was okay with ending the game. There wasn't any money left in the bank anyways.
I counted 10,230. That's a lot. I hope it's more than Daniel has. I speak first - " so Seavey, how much do you have?"
"10,350." I lost. He's got to be lying. " what about you?" He says knowing he won.
"10,230" I say almost in a whisper.
" what was that Simmons? 10,000 what?"
"HOW DID YOU WIN. I NEVER EVER LOOSE. I BET YOU CHEATED!"
He starts laughing. I start laughing too. I see Sebastian, Tyler, Troye, and Christian come in the room. Sebastian spoke first-
" what's happening in here?"
Daniel stops laughing enough to explain. " I won and Lauren lost!"
" he cheated." I say in protest.
Daniel-" did not!"
Lauren- " did too!"
Troye- " I cant believe you beat the unbeatable Lauren"
Tyler- " they should play more games and see who wins most of them"
Troye-" that's a great idea"
I look at Daniel. Thinking about this idea. " let the games begin Seavey." I say intimidatingly.
"Oh your on Simmons!" He says excitedly.
Christian-"one thing everyday of the summer?"
Lauren-" yeah" I say still locking eyes with Daniel. Mom walks in and says suppers ready. Over dinner we discuss our plan. After dinner me and Daniel go upstairs to my room and draw the scoreboard.

 After dinner me and Daniel go upstairs to my room and draw the scoreboard

Daniel POV
Me and Lauren were in her room. We had just drawn the scoreboard. We decide we're gonna go swimming in Lauren's pool at her house. Troye, Tyler, Sebastian and Christian are gonna swim too. Me and my brothers run home and grab our swim suits.

We come back to Lauren's house and get changed. I come out and see my brothers and Lauren's brothers. We go to the pool but I don't see Lauren. " where's Lauren?" I ask quizzically.
" she's still getting ready" Troye says in an annoyed tone. I just shake my head. We start swimming. I jump of the diving board as I see Lauren come out. I really liked her swimsuit. It's pretty. It's a bikini with watermelons on it. Watermelons are my favorite.

We swim for hours. We then go back inside and change into dry clothes. Me and Lauren decide to go over to my house to play on the trampoline. I feel like this is the start of a great friendship. While we're on the trampoline we come up with a secret handshake. Lauren try's to teach my how to do  backflip but I don't land it (on the trampoline). We laugh so much it hurts. Lauren is so much fun to hang out with. We decide it be a good idea to sleep on the trampoline tonight. We go ask my mom and Lauren's mom. They both said okay.

We grab pillows and blankets. We also both put pajamas on. We grab so snacks and drinks. We set up on the trampoline. We asked our siblings if they wanted to join, but they all said no. Lauren brought her computer. So we decide to watch a movie. After awhile we agree on Grease.

I learned that me and Lauren both don't like chocolate and love watermelon. Lauren plays piano, acoustic guitar, ukulele, drums, cello, violin, flute, and bass. That's a lot of instruments. One of my favorite songs in Grease comes on, we go together. All of a sudden Lauren jumps up.

" omg this is my favorite song of this movie!" She says excitedly. Her favorite song in the movie is also mine! We both start singing the song.

As shoo-bop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom
Chang chang changitty chang sha-bop
That's the way it should be
Wah-oooh, yeah!
We're one of a kind
Like dip da-dip da-dip doo-wop da doo-bee doo
Our names are signed
Boogedy boogedy boogedy boogedy
Shooby doo-wop she-bop
Chang chang changitty chang sha-bop
We'll always be like one, wa-wa-wa-one

We finish singing the song. After that we finish the movie. We fall asleep soon after. I wonder what we'll do tomorrow. Also I wonder what game me and Lauren are gonna compete at tomorrow. I think challenge we're doing is fun.

A/n- Thanks for reading. Chapter 3 tomorrow. After a few more chapters about summer there will be a time skip. Nothing important will be missed though.