She Knows Him?

A/n: When it's Monday-Thursday I might only update sometimes and they may be short, sorry!

It was all a blur but when it went away she didn't expect the one person she thought of to be here, on top on her, and he saved her. But she doesn't know that she met him before not when they were smaller but.....

"Are you okay?"
Lucy heard him ask again but she wasn't paying attention because she was looking at him.
He still had the same hair and scarf around his neck and I thought his eyes were plain onyx but the green shone through, he was incredibly handsome.
Lucy thought.

She broke out of her daze when he waved his hand in front of her face, Lucy looked at him to see that he got off of me and holding out his hand to help her.
"Hey you okay, weirdo?"
She doesn't know why that made her kinda angry even though she will admit staring at someone is kinda weird, actually really weird.

"I'm fine and thanks."
Lucy says while trying to get up by herself but to no avail. She felt a warm hand grip hers and pulled her up.
"It's okay to ask for help, especially when your knee is scraped."

Lucy being distracted by this boy, didn't even notice her slightly bleeding knee and when she tried to move, it hurt.
"Don't worry, I'm fine I can move."
Lucy didn't want to take up his time to do other important things.

He looked concerned but he understood that she probably had something to do.
"If you say so but if you need any help,
I'm Natsu."
Natsu, Lucy felt nostalgic around that name did she have any contact with him before or after she saw him? She decided to put that thought away and focus on what she's going to do.

"Nice to meet you Natsu, I'm Lucy."
He grinned and said that he's got to go, says he's going to meet up with his friends.
Lucy felt sad thats he's got to go, but she did just think that she didn't want to take up his time.
"Bye Luigi!"
He says while running away knowing that she was going to get mad.
"It's LUCY!!"
He just laughed at her response.
She felt annoyed but flustered because his laugh was one of those laughs that was loud but cute.

After that, Lucy went to sit down so she could help her knee but as she sat she realized she didn't have anything to wrap it up, she sighed.
"Excuse me, do you need any help?"
She heard a quiet voice and looked to her side to see a young girl no older than 14 with blue hair that was in two long pigtails, she was cute.
The blonde didn't know what she meant but when the bluenette glanced at her knee, she got the point.

"Yes if thats okay with you?"
The young girl smiled as she pulled out her medical supplies.
"It's okay with me I want to practice helping people."
Lucy could feel her heart swell at this wonderful girl.
She watched as the blunette quickly got her knee wrapped and cleaned.

"Hey if you don't mind me asking, are planning on becoming a doctor?"
Lucy asked.
Almost immediately, her eyes started sparkling.
"Yes I am, it has always been my dream to help heal everyone but people have told me that I was to young and to wait till I got older to decide."

Lucy felt a memory trigger when she said that.
"Papa why can't I?"
"You already know."

" Um miss are you alright?"
Lucy sighed and smiled.
"I'm alright and I'm Lucy."

The blunette looked at Lucy curiously and smiled back.
"I'm Wendy Marvel Redfox."

"Redfox? Does your brother's name happen to be Gajeel?"
The look on her face said it all.
"Are you Lucy Heartfilla?"

Lucy nodded but she did not know how Wendy knew her but she has a theory that a little bookworm has something to do with it.

"My brother's girlfriend has talked a lot about you Lucy-san!"
Wendy said.
"Oh really, good things right?"
Lucy could see Wendy's panic as she tried to explain what she meant.

"Of course Lucy-san, she didn't say anything bad!"
Lucy laughed at her quick response but appreciated knowing Levy doesn't say anything bad about her. They both ended up laughing and Wendy even gave her an extra bandage in case she needed it.

Lucy checked her phone it was 6:58.
"Well I've gotta get to my classes and don't you have school?"
She shook her head.
"No today we don't have school but I hope to see you again, Lucy-san."

"Bye Wendy!"

As they were walking in their own directions, Lucy remembered that she was planning on going to the library but she guesses that's out of the water.

She looked at her schedule, first was chemistry.
As she got there she saw a scale scarf, must be Natsu and he walking toward the same class, she wonders why she has never seen him here before.
"Hey Natsu!"

He turns around and grins.
"Yo Lucy, you in the same class?"
She nods.
"Yep I guess we have chemistry."
Poor Lucy didn't realize that she basically said a pick up line.

Natsu burst out laughing then Lucy got what she just said, she turned bright red.
"That's not what I meant! I'm sorry!"

Natsu eventually stopped his laughing.
"You're so weird Lucy!"
She pouted and looked away but a smile cracked on her face.
She turned back to look at him, that's when she realized that he had a scrap on his face.
"Natsu, your hurt."

But he didn't hear her since he was already in the classroom. As he sat down, she did the same and decided to tell him in class if there was time.

What happened to him?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~

                       Hope you enjoyed!