What a Kitty-incidence

Ah, what a beautiful scene a young man getting close to the face of a beautiful blushing girl, holding back her golden hair, leaning towards her ear to whisper..........

"You got a bug on your shoulder."

He flicked the bug away and pulled back to look at her face, it was pure terror.
Lucy quickly shook herself to get the so called bug off of her that was already gone.

Lucy sighed when she finally realized that it was gone she glared at Natsu.
"Natsu! Why didn't you tell me earlier!"
If you didn't know Lucy was terrified of bugs, especially flying cockroaches because they fly.

He looked at her with the most innocent face.
"But I just saw it now."
Lucy sighed but smiled.

Natsu, that's not the point and I don't know what I meant but huh it feels so weird around him. There's just something that's off about today.
Lucy brushes off the feeling and continued talking.

"Anyway we gotta head to our classes."

Lucy waved at Natsu as she was leaving for her next class, which was Literature. Before she started walking there Lucy seemed to look around for someone she shrugged and walked.
She hummed on her way there, for her going across campus was actually something she really enjoyed doing.
The blonde sighed and stared at the ocean blue sky, looking at the fluffy white clouds, almost asking it to tell her something.

What do I want to do after all of this?
Should I take over the family business?
Well it's not Papa can work there for long, what should I do with the rest of my life.
What can I do?
"Lucy!"

She smiled softly as she continued reminiscing over her future but that train of thought was broken.
"Lucy! Wait for me!"
Lucy turned to see a girl with light blue hair as she was running towards her.

"Juvia? You should been here earlier."
Lucy sighed at one of her closest friends.

"Sorry, Juvia was watching the morning basketball practice."
Juvia had the face she usually has around Gray.

"You really like him, don't ya."
Lucy chuckled at her friends antics, ever since she met Juvia, Lucy has supported her in her attempt to "woo" Gray.

Juvia nodded happily.
"Anyway, we should get going Lucy."
Lucy agreed and they both strutted together to their next class. On their way, the two friends caught up on everything they did.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The rest of Lucy's day was normal, well except for the encounters with Natsu.
Every time they met, at different times of  day, Lucy got to see many parts of Natsu's personality, to her, he was intriguing. 

Lucy got home safety and as she opened the door relief came over her.
Weirdly enough, even though there was a time when she wanted to run away, home sometimes made her calm.

The blonde walked to her kitchen and made herself some food.
"Ruff ruff!"
Lucy looked at her feet and saw her white dog, Plue.

"Oh, Plue!"
Lucy petted her favorite and only dog. She also got food for him.
As she went to sit on the couch she was startled by a *Ding*.

Lucy looked at her phone and it was the weird dude/girl who texted her earlier.

Yo 3:32

Lucy thought it was weird for this person to continue texting her.

Hey 3:33
There was an immediate response.

so I found this cat and it's blue
(Photo Attached) 3:33

She could feel an "awweee" about to come, let's face it she's a sucker for fluffy things and animals, though it's kinda weird how it's blue.

Where did you find it? 3:34

it was on the side road concrete thing 3:34

You mean sidewalk? 3:34

you say sidewalk i call it road concrete side 3:35

Lucy felt slightly irritated not only by his sass but the lack of capitals. But she still wanted to talk to them and know more about that blue cat.

Anyway, what are you going to do with that cat? 3:35

Im going to keep it 3:35

Really! What are you going to name him? 3:35

how do you know if it's a boy 3:35

Just a feeling, now name! 3:35

It took a while for them to text back.

how are you feeling right now 3:37

Lucy was taken back by the sudden question, not knowing how that relates to her own question.
How was she feeling?
Well Plue and animals always make her.......

Happy 3:38

so his name is now happy! 3:38

Her heart skipped a beat.........
till Lucy started laughing about the ridiculous reason that made her heart move, it was because of a stranger who named their cat after how she felt.
She had tears in her eyes because of how much she laughed, once again weirdly enough maybe talking with this person is not so bad as she first thought.
Also, it made her think of someone.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry if this chapter was not as good or short it has been a while since I updated my stories.
But I hope you enjoyed!