Friends are Friendly

Lucy Heartfillia is a good student, but right now she was distracted because, well we didn't mention that her seat is right in front of Natsu's and their in the back so looks like fate is saying something......it wants Lucy to be distracted.

"Hey Lucy."
Natsu whispered once again.
Lucy could feel herself getting more annoyed with every "Hey Lucy."
Before he did it again, she turned around to tell him off but she was couldn't say anything to his smiling, innocent and scared face. Then she remembers that she's got to ask him what happened and she actually has a bandage for him but before she could.....
Suddenly, his face turned serious and glared at something behind her.

She looked forward to see a guy with raven hair and matching eyes. If she remembers his name, it was Black? White?
He was also pretty attractive but he was naked?
"Kyah! Your clothes!"
Lucy covered her eyes and looked away.

"Oh! Where did they go?!"
He said looking around.
"Oi stripper, put on your clothes!"
And then Natsu decided to join in.
The guy who was naked had an are you serious bro look on his face and he seemed confused?
"I can't put on clothes that I don't have Sherlock!"
He said while standing up and leaning over Lucy.
Then Natsu starting getting mad and did the same so that meant poor Lucy is stuck in the middle.
"Not my fault, ice princess!"

Lucy didn't know what to do since she was pretty sure some fists were going to be thrown, then she was pulled to an other desk.
"Hey beautiful, I didn't think you would like to between those two monsters so I, your prince has saved you."
She looked up to see a guy with very orange hair that was spiky so it looked like he had ears. His eyes were being covered by some tinted spectacles and he was smoldering.

Lucy, to be honest would rather be in the middle of the fight between the dragon and the naked knight than be with this flirty prince but he didn't seem all that bad.
"Thanks but no thanks"
She said and escaped from the prince dude.
As she stood up, something flew towards her it was the raven guy!

Lucy quickly dodged him and he stood up like he wasn't just pushed away, he looked in deep thought. Then he turned to her.
"Can I barrow your underwear?"
"NO!"
And before Lucy could Lucy Kick him he went back to arguing with Natsu.

The blonde sighed she wondered if their was someone who was normal. It was weirdly loud today, usually it's a normal boring day.
She looked at Natsu, maybe he had to do something with it.

As the room was getting louder and messier, no one was really caring about other people hearing.
Then the door slammed open, then everyone froze it was Erza Scarlet!
She was standing there with her arms folded, her hair was long and straight, it was as red as well scarlet. Her brown eyes were slanted obviously angry at our noise.
"I thought we were in college not high school!"

Lucy expected to see Natsu and naked dude who found his clothes.......to be still fighting but they were shoulder to shoulder.
"Who started it?!"
Erza exclaimed.

Everyone except Lucy pointed at Natsu and they other one.
"Natsu! Gray!"
Oh, Gray I was close. She thought.
Lucy watched as they started sweating and denying that it wasn't them.
She walked back over to her desk and sat down, she sighed as she stared out of the window in an anime fashion.
It was only the first class but she was already tired.

Something that bothered Lucy was that she has never seen Natsu here before, even though she only there for a year still she has never seen him. She then realized that her chemistry class or any class has never been this loud because he wasn't there and the look on Gray's face they obviously know each other so why would he confused about him being there.
Lucy was probably just overthinking but she couldn't help it.
She looked at the front to see Erza.

"Everyone Mr. Gildarts isn't here so-" *bell rings*

Erza sighed as everyone ran to their next class.
Lucy walked up to her and apologized because it seemed necessary.
She smiled and replied.
"I don't know how such a polite girl was put with those people."
Erza petted her head and pulled Lucy for a hug.
Lucy was happy for her praise from Erza but her chest was hard like armor.

After Lucy recovered form Erza's hug she walked to her next class.
She felt an arm go around her shoulders.
"Yo Luce!"
Confusion must have shown on her face because he continued.
"It's your nickname!"
He grinned at her pink face.

Lucy was happy she had a nickname that wasn't like the ones he called Gray.
When she looked at him, she never noticed the height difference between them, she was only at his shoulder.
Natsu had a blank face as they walked then Lucy finally saw her chance to talk about his scratch since the time between classes is pretty long.

"Hey Natsu you've got a scratch on your face."
His face was unreadable as he put his hand on his face feeling his scar, then he grabbed his scarf.
He looked at her and smiled, saying it was fine and walked faster to the class but before he got to far Lucy grabbed the edge of his sleeve.

"Wait Natsu!"
He turned around and looked at her confused.
She opens her bag and got something in her hand.
Then Lucy went on her tippy toes and held the sides of his face, she didn't notice how he slightly blushed.
She stared at his scar as she peeled the bandage and delicately placed it on his cheek.
After she was done, Lucy then realized their closeness.
"Oh I'm sorry."
Lucy apologized as she slowly pulled away.
Once again his face was blank, then he gently held her wrist.
He leaned in close and...........

Oh what he did was not expected especially from their tension.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry if it wasn't it's best,
It's School
But I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.