Arguments

After that, the long days became shorter as Harry and Draco spent more time together, they would throw flirts at each other but really not much.. they never really kissed again but they did get very flirty.. Ginny on the other hand, did not like this at all, Harry always spent his days with Draco if he could.. for some odd reason Harry highly trusted Draco, he felt like he could tell him anything... besides the huge crush on him of course.. it's wrong to have a crush on his when he is dating Ginny... he shook his head as he walked, he looked up and smiled at the blonde walking towards him "hi" he giggled, his emotions changed drastically.. first it was serious and worried now that he sees Draco, its blushy and he has the biggest grin over his face "hey cutie, what're up to?" He hummed, scanning the boy with his eyes and taking him all in.. Draco put his hands on Harry's hips making him blush, "I need your help" he whispered and Draco smiled slightly "I can't take it with Ginny.. i just can't.. she's just so.. jealous.. when I want to spend time with you I can't and when I want to spend it with her or try to she leaves to Dean or where ever.. I.. please help me" Harry's eyes were glossed as he looked up at him.. Draco cupped the boy's jaw, gently leaning down and kissing him.. Harry instantly relaxed and closed his eyes.. wrapping his arms around the blonde's neck and kissing him more passionately..  "listen.. do what makes you happy love" Draco said softly, parting his lips from Harry's "do what makes you happy" he said again but more serious and stern but kind and sincere..

    Harry nodded "walk me to dinner?" Harry cooed and Draco smiled, turning and sticking his arm out.. Harry giggled and took his arm, holding on to it.. as they walked Harry slid his hand down and their fingers laced gently.. "smooth move Potter" he hummed quietly, he hid their hands behind him as they walked behind the large group of people.. Harry saw Ginny gazing over the people.. she was looking for him.. when she spotted him she walked over and glared at Draco "Harry, i need to talk to you" she said as Harry slowly released his fingers from Draco's "alone" she said sternly, looking over at Draco who's posture was very well so he was taller than both of them "he doesn't have to leave" Harry snapped and she glared "I want to know what's up between you two" she said bluntly and Harry's eyes narrowed"i want to know what's up between you and Dean but you don't see me asking this do you?" Harry snapped and Draco's heart sank to his stomach as he stood next to Harry.. Ginny went silent for a second "i know something is up between you guys, all you do is talk to each other every single day.. you never talked before, you two hated each other now you go talking to a death eater every fucking day" she spat and Draco held Harry back with one arm "don't you dare fucking call him a death eater Ginny, you don't have a fucking right to do that.. i'm not the one going around and fucking with older kids" Harry spat and the color sank from Ginny's face.. "how-" she was about to say something but stopped "yeah Ginny, i'm not fucking dumb, i see shit, i saw you fucking around with Dean and Seamus, Neville too! just- we're done" Harry said bluntly.. Ginny's mouth popped open "hold on a fucking minute! you- you can't just- just- leave me- me- like that!" she whined "i just did" he spat, moving away from the gentle touch of Draco on his back and walking up the stairs, skipping dinner.. Draco glared at Ginny and ran up the stairs behind him "Lion" he called.. Ginny's face went pale and she turned around.. walking to the great hall..

"Lion.. please come here" Draco was sat on Harry's bed as he stared out the window.. his eyes glossed.. he saw Draco's reflection in the window.. his face was weak and softly.. "please.." Draco pleaded, standing up.. Harry turned around and walked into his arms.. holding around his neck and hiding his face.. Draco held his head and brushed his hair down softly with one hand and his other hand around his waist, holding him close "i'm sorry" Harry whimpered.. Draco shushed him softly and continued to gently stroke his hair down.. they were stood in the middle of the room for a while.. holding the embrace.. Harry had his face completely hidden in his chest now as Draco rocked both of them in a soft, slow motion.. you could tell Harry was tired.. Harry's eyes were closed as a small smile pressed against his lips.. there was a knock at the door and Harry didn't moved.. Draco turned his head and looked to see who was at the door, it was Hermione.. "wait" Draco mouthed to her and she nodded, leaving and closing the door "hey, do you want to lay down love?" Draco hummed quietly and Harry shrugged "i don't want you to leave" Harry whispered making Draco's heart flutter "i'm not, i need to talk to Hermione though.. can you lay down for a bit then i'll come lay with you?" he said softly and Harry nodded.. Draco took Harry to the bed and helped him in.. he cuddled into the bedding and Draco left to the door and stood outside of it. "Is he okay?" Hermione said softly and Draco nodded slowly "yeah.. just- he's been very quiet after what happened.. just.. don't try to get him to tell you what happened.. he's probably going to be hiding behind me everyday so if.. if i'm here a lot.. don't be alarmed.. i'm here for Harry" Draco paused a few times during the sentence but Hermione nodded in understanding. "i'm going to go.. cuddle with him.. uh yeah.." he said as the silence took over between them "yeah- alright" she said, turning around and walking down the stairs..