Broken

-- this is 2 years later in the 7th year, they're being brought to the Malfoy Manor --
(short chapter)

Harry was being dragged to the Malfoy Manor with Ron and Hermione behind him.. his face was messed up from the spell Hermione shot at him. "Is it him Draco?" Bellatrix hissed, pulling his hair tighter in her grip making him bite his lip harshly "I can't tell" Draco lied, staring at the chain under his shirt.. "take him" Bellatrix pulled him up by his hair and pushing him to Draco. Harry was trembling as Draco took his hand was walked him from the grand room. Draco pulled Harry to his chest when he got to a dark room and Harry sighed, holding his torso and hiding his face  in Draco's chest "my poor baby, shhhhh" Draco soothed, brushing his hair down and kissing his head softly "I missed you" Harry whispered and Draco smiled, rubbing his lower back "I missed you to baby" Harry looked up and kissed Draco softly, Draco kissed back more passionately making Harry smile.. he felt quick brushes against his leg and they separated. The large beautiful Eskimo dog was running around their legs (the photo at the top).. her tail brushing Harry's legs "my baby girl" Harry said softly, crouching down and fluffing her face and petting her all over making her tail wag more and more. She licked his face making him chuckle quietly. "Come on, let's get you home" Draco muttered when be heard Bellatrix yelling at Dobby... Dakota followed behind Harry as he went behind Dobby, Harry put his hand on her head quickly and Draco grabbed his hand, crouching down slightly... "Dobby has no master, Dobby is a free elf, and he is going to save Harry Potter and his friends" then they apparated away...

They landed in the sand, Dakota came licking Harry's face where a bruise was and he smiled slightly, petting her.. "Harry Potter sir..." Dobby wobbled to Harry, Harry started shaking his head quickly "no- Dobby! DOBBY NO" Harry cried as Dobby fell into his arms. cold tears rolled down his cheeks quickly... "Dobby" he pressed his head to the elf's chest, sobbing softly as Dobby stopped responding. "Baby, come here" Draco whispered after Luna closed his eyes... resting him in the sand... Harry fell into Draco's arms and they sat in the sand for a while... Draco gently rubbing his back non-stop until he stopped his quiet sobs. The others went inside and watched them sit on the beach. Dakota sat patiently next to the boys and would offer her paw, resting it on his knee "good girl, such a good girl" Harry whispered, gently petting her behind the ear "come on baby, let's go inside" Draco hummed, brushing the moistness off of Harry's cheeks making him smile. Harry carried Dobby up the stone stairs, his eyes burning slightly... Draco made a hole for the small elf... Harry gently laid him in the hole and covered him up...

Harry was sat on Draco's lap in the lounge of the small beach house, Dakota sat close to their legs, she continued to rub her face against their shins "it's alright, princess, daddy is okay" Draco hummed, scratching behind her ears. Harry smiled and started petting her as she rests her head on his thigh. "look at this beautiful puppy" Molly said coming in and they smiled "this is Dakota, Draco surprised me with her for our 1 year" Harry chuckled as she came hugging him and Draco "more gifts?" she laughed and he smiled "he's bought Sirius's house and redecorated it for me! he's too sweet!" Harry said as if he wasn't even sat on his lap "Harry, I'm sat right here baby" Draco chuckled, gently nipping at his shoulder "I know~" Harry giggled and Molly smiled "food is almost ready, you two should get cleaned up" Molly suggested, brushing the tip of Harry's nose which had a smudge of dirt on it "okay" Harry said, scrunching up his face and giggling "you're too precious" Draco muttered more to himself than anything... Harry blushed brightly as she left the room "dare you to take a shower with me" Draco hummed into his ear making him blush deeply "it's not like we haven't done it before" Harry mentioned and Draco smirked "true" he gently kissed behind his ear causing him to blush more, Draco's fingers trailed under Harry's shirt causing him to blush and bite his lip harshly as Draco's smooth, cold fingertips traced his stomach "beautiful, absolutely beautiful" Draco muttered against his neck, leaving soft kisses. Harry tilted his head back so Draco could leave a mark, Draco nipped and gently licked the places his bit. Harry held his breath as Draco went slowly up his neck "I love you, Beautiful" Draco whispered, kissing the back of his ear making him giggle "I love you too" Harry hummed, gently petting Dakota who was looking up at them "don't be inappropriate in front of the child" Harry joked and they laughed happily. They finally got up and left to get cleaned up.

Harry was stood in the bathroom, leaning over the sink at like midnight. Just staring at his wrists. They had faded scars tracing them, nothing too deep or noticeable but he knew they were there... then he thought about everything that would happen if anyone knew about them, next thing he knew he was sat against the wall on the floor crying his eyes out until he was startled by a gentle tap to the door "Lion, I know that you're in there, can I come in love?" Draco hummed from behind the door and Harry got up and whimpered, Draco opened the door slowly and smiled softly "come here baby" Draco opened his arms and Harry walked into them, the warm embrace helped surprisingly a lot and he snuggled his face into the boy's chest. "what's wrong love" Draco whispered, brushing his hair gently and Harry shook his head "I know there's something wrong, Harry" Draco muttered more sternly and Harry pouted... so he decided to tell him about his self-harm marks but he instantly regret it as they sat on the bathroom floor.. Harry was shaking and he hid his face "please don't leave me, I love you so much" Harry whimpered and Draco chuckled softly, scooting closer to him "I'm not leaving you anytime soon love" Draco put his hand gently on his back and Harry looked up "but-" Draco cut him off by kissing him slowly, Harry's knees fell slowly and he moved his hand in a more comfortable place "I love you, Harry, calm down, I'm not mad and I will never be" Draco whispered and Harry nodded "come to bed baby" Draco muttered and Harry nodded, getting up with him..