Question

Harry was about finished with the war, it was so close to the end, there were moments where Draco thought he lost Harry, but also moments when Harry was going to lose Draco... but neither happened, fortunately. Harry was stood in the dust as the war ended... Draco pushed past people and ran to the boy who put his arms around his neck "you did it, Harry" Draco muttering into the boy's hair and he chuckled "I did it" he hid his face in Draco's neck... but he soon looked up and connected their lips causing the rising crowd to awe at the boys. "Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry" they clapped causing Harry to smile against Draco's lips... "that's you love" Draco whispered and Harry giggled "that's me" he laughed quietly...

They were all sat in the slightly damaged great hall, chatting "Dakota is at the burrow" Molly said, giving Harry a plate of food and he smiled "thank you" he muttered softly, Draco was holding onto Harry's hand tightly as he ate causing him to giggle as Draco gently brushed his thumb on the back of his "I love you, Lion" Draco hummed making Harry smiled "I love you too, Dragon" Draco smiled and gently pecked the boy's lips causing him to smile.. Harry and Draco's legs were gently pressed against each other as they ate. Hermione, Ron, Fred (I COULDN'T KILL HIM), George and Ginny sat at the table with them, eating too. "we made a bet" Hermione said, cutting up her food and the boy's looked up at the same time with the same expression making the twins chuckle "Ron and I, we made a bet, he said that Harry would propose first, but I said that Draco would" Ron nudged her making them laugh "I feel like he will though!" Ron muttered, and they laughed again "we all know Draco tops in the relationship," Fred said and Harry blushed "hey!" Harry pouted and Draco smiled happily "I mean come on Harry, Draco literally babies you" George chuckled causing them to laugh again, "he does not" Harry was blushing madly, "says the one who was given the diamond things for Christmas, then a dog for your one year who is freaking beautiful, and that grand dinner in Paris for your 2nd year, you got more freaking diamond things! do you want me to list more?" Harry blushed at Fred's statements "but-" Harry muttered but he gave up "he spoils you, he's rich, you're rich but you don't use your money" George pointed out causing Hermione to laugh "yeah because I want to save it, if we ever had children" Harry muttered softly and Draco smiled, rubbing his thigh slowly "I mean come on, he even bought Sirius' house for you and redecorated it so it wasn't gross and depressing, now it's a nice modern kind of color with beautiful freaking everything!" Hermione pointed out and Harry blushed "okay! okay! he tops, he babies me, whatever!" Harry laughed and the table echoed with more laughs...

----

It was a few months later, close to Harry and Draco's 4th year, actually a day before their anniversary. They were sat at the burrow chatting with everyone, the burrow was newly made with some help of Harry and Draco and them helping out with the construction part of it. "night boys" Molly hummed, walking over and kissing their cheeks softly "night Molly" they headed up the stairs, they were about 18 years old but still spent most of their time with Molly... They fell asleep in the newly made bed with Dakota at their feet.

 Draco woke up first, he had to make sure everything was perfect for Harry, so he slid out of bed and Dakota jumped down with him, shaking her body and stretching, making a large amount of noise "sh, love" Draco chuckled, fixing her collar and she smiled up at him as he went to his bag, pulling out something and setting it on the desk next to it. He quickly got changed into a black and white striped shirt and black ripped jeans, pulling on black and white converse to top it off. He looked in the mirror and fluffed his hair, running his fingers through it and making sure it looked fluffy and light. Dakota went next to him and wagged her tail, standing up on her hind legs and pulling her front paws to her chest and stuck her tongue out "good girl" he cooed, fluffing her face and petting her, giving the best pets causing her tail to wag faster "such a good girl" he cooed more and more, praising her endlessly.. he chuckled softly and took the thing he got out into his pocket.