Untitled Part 13

I've been riding around blind folded for what is most likely just minutes. For some reason my sense of fear is not as heightened as I know it should be. I don't feel like I can trust them and relax because I don't even know who they are. For a brief second I can't help but wonder because no one seemed to stop them from taking me. I guess in all fairness how could they because I didn't put up much of a fight either. I wonder if they will check the camera on the bus to help me. I wonder if there is anyone who cares enough to even mention it.

I am suddenly aware of how much my body does not want to relax into the seat. I only touch it as the car moves around. My spine stays rigid and straight. I'm alert even though my slim frame wouldn't allow for me to do much anyway.

"Where are we supposed to take her? The front or the back?" I hear someone say in a low grumble.

Woah. I am very afraid as to where this is going now. But now I know there not in charge. That scares me because whoever they work for will probably be twice as scary. On the flipside maybe these guys will be more willing to let me go or help me in some way.

Well, I guess I have to speak up now or never. The never is what scares me. "Um. Excuse me."

"Speak and die bitch." One of them says before grumbling something to low for me to here.

Well someone woke up on the wrong wide of the white van today. I would not dare to say that allowed though. Ugh, now the thoughts come back. I start thinking about that sick bastard who stalked me the way Iyana pretended to just the day before. Hm, Iyana? Naw, she couldn't possibly have something to do with this could she?

The car makes a very sharp and sudden right turn. As we round the corner I am jerked to the left and I am rammed into someone next to me. I am then pinched in my right arm. I hope I didn't just get stung by something. Who knows what kind of crap kidnappers keep in their cars? They let out a quick gasp. It sounds like a female. It was almost a familiar sound, but that's a crazy thought. My friends would not be able to pull off a prank this big. Even just the thought of that makes me feel woozy. This is all just too much to take in.

"We're here." A voice says. The car slows to a stop. I feel like I have just woken up even though I know I am far from nap time right now. I shake my head groggily because this is a horrible time to not stay alert.

I get out and those weird sense you never think too much about seem to kick in. I can't see anything as they grab me my both arms and have drag me. The ground feels like a mixture of grass and cement. It reminds me the yards of older houses with a small cement walk-way leading to the porch. I can tell that there are other people near me. I have the feeling you get when you walk near people and they awkwardly stop talking as you approach them.

I open my mouth and let out a small whine that sounds like I just realized I had no voice. I think that if there are others I should scream, but then it hit me that if I'm right and other people are watching me and aren't doing anything that I'm pretty much screwed.

"Ow." Something that I suspect to be a rock hit my back. Wow now these idiots are throwing things at me? Being ignored at home and made fun of at school doesn't seem so bad right now.

We stop and I can feel the people holding me up turn. Nothing is said, but I hold my breath because I can feel the seriousness and how angry the guy who is in charge for now must be. I guess adults take away your fun no matter what the setting. I'm certainly not having any right now.

I expect there to be a huge dome building with some type of cover for their underground lair. Oddly enough as I think of where strange people are taking me I see how nerdy I must sound to kids at school. What I wouldn't give to see those bastards again.