✨Part 6✨

A few days later:

Felix's POV:

Channieeee

What is it Lixie? I'm trying to work right now. Chan turns around in his chair to look at me as he rubs his eyes due to having a really late night trying to write song lyrics for our latest comeback last night.

I'm really boredddd, and you have been working so much lately. Let's go and do something fun together. I climb onto his lap and begin snuggling myself into his neck as I feel his strong arms wrap around my waist to hold me up against his warm body. Within seconds my hands have already made their way onto his chest, as I sat there breathing in his heavenly scent of vanilla whilst he rubs some small, yet comforting circles onto my back, which he know soothes me whenever I'm really stressed out or just need some extra attention, which to be fair is most of the time as I'm quite needy.

Why don't you let me finish off this last verse, and then I'll take you somewhere nice, how does that sound kitten?
I can help the excitement that courses through my body as he says this and my tail begins vigorously swaying back and forth making Channie giggle at the small breeze that I'm creating. Gahhhh I love his laugh it's so cute, especially since he's been so stressed all the time recently due to his workload; he always works so hard for our fans, he really does love them as well as creating music for them to enjoy, it's one of my favourite things about him, other than his face of course, that's a magnificent feature of his.... Obviously.

I settle into a comfortable position and must have fallen asleep because before I know it I'm being gently jostled awake from the studio's sofa by my beautiful boyfriend, his ears flopping down in front of his face as he leans over me. You ready to go out Lixie? Ughh his voices just so intoxicating to my ears, and as I slowly rise from my slumbering position I glance at the big wall clock. 03:25pm. Where are we going then Channie?
It's a surprise baby, just come with me, and trust me, you'll love it.
I excitedly jump up from the sofa and followed him out of the room and into the main section of the house. 
We wandered through the house towards the front door where I saw a sweet little basket packed up with a red and white checkered blanket folded neatly on top. Are you ready kitten? He smirked whilst asking, and then lightly kissed the top of my head before picking up the basket and blanket, grabbing ahold of my hand, and then opening and heading out of the door.

Chan's POV:

He's so cute when he's sleeping, I think as I crouch next to Felix after he fell asleep on my lap and I had to move him over to the sofa next to me so that I could go and get my surprise ready for him. I stroke his head one last time before I get up and head out of the room, trying to be as quiet as I possibly can, as to not wake him up from his peaceful slumber.
I head straight to the kitchen to make us some food, as I had the idea to take him on a picnic date in the local park this afternoon. He absolutely loves the park, the trees, the sunshine, and the little playground with an ice cream truck outside; just thinking about him there makes me happy. I start making up some little sandwiches, still smiling to myself as I'm daydreaming about Felix, when I.N. wanders into the room. You making food Hyung? He asks curiously, as he peeks over my shoulder, making me jump slightly as I wasn't expecting it. He laughs and apologises, but I could never be mad at him and he knows that for a fact, he could get away with anything and I couldn't get angry. Yeah, I'm taking Felix for a picnic later as a first date.
Aww that's cute, I'm sure he'll love that! But you know he'd be happy with anything if you're there with him. He giggled as he backs away and grabs a drink out of the fridge. Well I've got all I wanted, don't forget to pack some cheese sticks and sausages, he really likes those ya know? I nod in recognition as I do in fact know this information and had already put the food items to one side to put in the basket.

After finishing all of the food preparations, I head to the cupboard and grabbed out our picnic wicker basket and a blanket for us to sit on, and take it back into the kitchen to pack all of the food I'd just made into it. I then look at the time and it's already past 3:00pm, so I place the picnic basket and blanket by the door and go to wake the sleeping beauty up.

I open the door to the studio as quietly as I can and head over to sit beside Felix; whilst I stroke his head he begins to regain consciousness, rubbing his eyes and stretching out, his ears pointing straight up as he does so. So cute. After a minute or two he finally gets up and we head towards the front door where all of the stuff was put, and I can see the excitement in his eyes and his tail begin to swish excitedly. I couldn't help myself and kissed him lightly on the forehead as we headed outside, holding hands like I always imagined us doing one day; I'm so glad that things worked out so well for us.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Holy hell it's been a while. About two years I think 😂😂

Hi guys, first of all thank you so freaking much for over 36k views and 1k votes, when I reopened Wattpad to see that I was just so taken aback that y'all had actually liked my story and we're asking me to continue it!!

Well I've finished school now so I'm going to try and carry on with this book, as people obviously thought it wasn't terrible 😂😂

Anyways yeah, I'll try and update when I can, as I've got to get back into writing mode and get the characters how I want them to come across, but for now hopefully this will be okay :))

I'll see y'all in the next chapter, peace out ✌🏻
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _