chapter 1

The wind in my hair  feels good and the view is spectacular. But I know it will all end soon. I take a deep breath and jump in the water.

If only you were here  I thought and swam with little fishes surrounding me.
"Genny... Genny!" Screamed my brother "Get out of the water we're going home "

"Already ?" I ask 

" Yeah mom called and she says we have to be home before dinner" 

"Ugh, right when I was having fun " 

"Okay let's go get dressed and get in the car "

" FINE!" I shout

My brother James is three years older than I am. He is a great brother but once we're in public he doesn't really like being seen with me, and that pissed me off  so I ignore him most of the time we are at home and try to talk to him more when we're at school to annoy him. 

Today though we came out to the beach to enjoy our last day of summer break. We have school tomorrow and I just wished like everyone else that there wasn't any school. My wishes fell on deaf ears and there was school the next day.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The next morning I wake up at 6 AM  and get ready for school with my luggage and stuff I need for the rest of the semester  since I go to a hostel from today onwards.
" Genn! " I hear my mom calling me. She comes  in my room.

" Yeah?"

"Are you  ready it time to go. And listen you have to call me regularly and tell me everything thing happening at school and you have to, HAVE TO get the best grades.! Okay?"

"Okay mom!" I say hugging her

" I'll miss you so much when you're gone " she says almost in tears

"I know and don't you dare cry cause if you cry I'm gonna start crying as well " I say in a serious tone 

" I know honey" she laughs 

She and dad walks me to the car and my brother was putting our luggage in the trunk. We said our goodbyes to our parents and left off.

"Hey dont talk to me  in school okay?" Says my brother after a while

"Really dude !? Really ?" I say pissed at him

"  You won't understand "

" Yeah I won't " I yell

  We reach the school and he drops me off at the girls dorm. And I go in with my luggages. I check my room number at the notice board and see that my roommate is a girl named  Rebecca.

I go up to my room. I open the door and see a beautiful and muscular girl unpacking.

"Hi you must be Genny" she says 

"Hi and you must be Rebecca " I said smiling

"  Yep that's me. Umm I was told to go to the academic building at 8: 30  so I'm off now. "

"We have to be there at 8:30?"  I ask

"Nope just me. Since I'm in the girls basketball team so.."

"Oh I see. That's cool ! Yeah see you later then " I said 

" Yeah later"

She leaves the room and I start unpacking.
She seems to be a very nice person. I guess it's not much of a surprise that she plays basketball and is  in the school team. I even bet she's the captain.  I thought and went out.

I walk to the academic section and see a huge guy  throwing a punch at another skinny looking guy. I run toward him to stop him from doing more. 

"What the hell do you think you are doing.  Get away from him.  " I scream at him.

He looks furious and grabs me by the my collar and throws me to the side. I fall on my ass but that doesn't stop me from throwing my best punch at him.   But he doesn't budge.

I look at him with shaking legs
I'm dead. This is definitely gonna kill me now .

" And who the fuck are you his girlfriend ?" He asks me and then glares at the skinny guy

" I- Ive never seen her before. I swear.". The skinny guy says

" Get out of my sight " he yells and the skinny guy runs for his life.

Then he glares at me
" I'm not afraid of you.". I glares back
He takes my arm and pulls me he starts walking to wards an empty classroom  and bam pushes me against  the wall I feel  scared and my eyes widen as I see what he is about to do next .