chapter 3

I ran as fast as I could and  found my way back to my room  and  my legs gave up on me when I went in the room and I fell on the floor . I was crying  and I couldn't stop.  And I started regretting everything I did  , from saving the skinny guy to hitting that beast in the nuts.

He's gonna come back for revenge I know it and when he does  I'm gonna be in a lot of  trouble. He  also seems to be on bad terms with my brother. What was that all about?

I get up  and go to the bathroom to wash my face and then when I look in the mirror I see that I  had ' hand shaped'  bruises on my hand.

Oh no. I've got to hide these bruises before anyone sees them.

I went back in the room and put on  loose sweat shirts to hide my bruises. I look at my phone and realize that I'm 10 minutes late for my first class.

I clear my head and run to class. I see that a teacher had already started with the class.
I slowly opened the door and stood there to apologize. 

" I'm sorry I'm late . I was lost." I say

" That's okay it's the first day of school after all . But don't make this a habit. Ms Patricksson " the teacher said with a smile.

" Yes sir "  I answered and assumed he knew my name since I was the only one left for class.

I walk in and sit at the empty desk in the middle of the room. And to my surprise I find the skinny guy I saved earlier sitting next to me. I look at him, no I glare at him and he pretends to ignore me the whole class.  I notice that he isn't exactly skinny well compared to the guy earlier he is but  it's just that the skinny guy isn't muscular  he looks like an average teenager with blonde hair and green eyes.
He is actually decent looking.  And there I thought he was a nerd who  was being bullied. But I thought wrong. I should have never gotten involved.

After the class ends he  looks at me almost startling me as I was lost in thought.

"You ... "   He started " you IDIOT !" 

"Is that how you say thank you around here?" I say surprised at what he said and disappointed

" I'm not thanking you for anything I  didn't need your help and you also ruined my plan."  He said

" I ruined your plan ?"

" YES"

" Oh yeah? and your plan was to get beat up by a guy whose obviously dangerous and end up in the hospital is that what your plan was?"

" No. That sounds more like your plan" he said with a sarcastic smile.

" Oh yeah? so then what was your genius plan?"

" My plan was to get him to hit me cause my Friend was filming the whole thing. And then we'd show the clip to the principal  and get him expelled from the school. But NO you just had  to interfere. "

"You were planning on getting him expelled. So you provoked him ?  But why ... Why would you do that "

" You don't know what this school is like cause you're a first year" he said

"Uuhh yeah , but so are you."

" Well I know more about this school than anybody in this class does " he said that while walking out of the class.

I stare at the door and realize that he is gone.

"Wait ! "  I chase after him but when I reach the corridor he is gone. So I keep running towards the end of the corridor. But no one is there.

Shit everyone already went to the next class.  I thought  and walked back but then suddenly a hand grabbed me by my mouth and pulled me into a room . I freak out and look at who this person is.

Oh no not him . Not now !  

"What ?Did  you think you'd get away with hurting me like that ? Wait and see what happens to you now ! "  He says.

I was too shocked to say anything to him. He pulls me towards the corner of the room , locks the door and that's when I realize. 

This is the store room. It has no windows and no one would hear me scream.

He smirked at me as he walked closer to me 

" No , no wait . I'm sorry for what I did ... Please let me go." I say almost in tears.

" Awe you apologized,  fine I won't be so rough with you  is  that okay?"

"No please don't hurt m..." 

"ENOUGH ! If you don't want to get hurt then you will do as I say. "

I look at him terrified. 

He looked at me and smirked

" Take off your top " he said with a deep voice.

"B..but.."

" TAKE IT OFF" he commanded.

I nodded and took it off. Hoping someone would come and save me, anyone but no one came.
I look at his face expecting a smile but I see that he is looking at me all surprised . And then I see that he was looking at the bruises he  gave me.

" Obey everything I say and you won't be hurt like that " he says touching my face ever so slowly.

Then he  kisses my cheek and I almost felt clam then like he remembered what he was here for he started kissing my lips.

" Kiss me back " he said

" Hmmm" I said in response and I  kissed him.

" Open your mouth more " he commanded.  

I opened my mouth and his tongue went in my mouth kissing me . I felt and hand on my breasts squeezing it

" Aaaahh..."  I moaned 

He  chuckled as he started kissing my neck. Then he started un zipping my jeans. I put my hand on his hand stoping him.

" St... Stop please. That's enough "

He looks at me with a serious expression . He takes out his phone. I try to stop him just when his hand reached my neck and putting just enough pressure that my hand moved to my neck. He turned the camera on and took a picture of my face then he showed it to me

" Your body is begging for me so shut up and accept it unless you want to  get hurt " he says with an evil smirk.

I clench  my eyes shut.