chapter 5

I return to my room after a long day , this place is hell on earth. How did this happen to me ?

I look around the room to check if Rebecca was back but she wasn't. I sighed in relief. I tie my hair up in a bun as it was loose the whole day cause I was trying to hide the obvious hickey that jerk had given me.

I have to do something about him. I can't be his slave forever. I mean I was almost raped. Should I tell a teacher or something ... But that picture he took of me I have to get my hands on his phone and delete anything he has of me including my number ... Speaking of which he gave me his number

I take my phone out of my pocket and look at my recently saved number " JOSH" I said out loud. That's his name ... I have to find out more about him. So I take out my computer and start going on Facebook and I try to find him but he wasn't there.
Does he not have a Facebook account? Damn . This is going to be hard. Maybe I can find something about him from his phone number.

I look his number up on a site that gives us details about the owner of the number. So I wait for the results as the site is loading.

* Ding *

I look at my screen and the results only show me what his name is and the place he is originally from.

" Well that wasn't much help  ..." I say to myself  

Disappointed I get up and take my clothes out from my closet. I decide to wear shorts and full-sleeved top. It was  summer and really hot but I have to  cover my bruises cause I don't want anyone to find out about what happened.  It was my problem and I'm going to deal with it myself.

I went to my bed a lay there thinking about a way to get back at Josh. I can't tell the teachers I thought. Then I had the greatest idea. I'm going to do what he wanted to do to me. It might be dangerous but its worth a try.

* BANG BANG*

I get startled by the loud noise and jump of my bed , it was coming from the door, someone was knocking on the door very aggressively!
I felt my heart skip a beat  it couldn't be him could it ?

" Genny open the door! NOW!"

" James?..." I whispered to myself . I sighed in relief and opened the door
I saw James,  my brother, and he did not look happy.

" What took you so long to open the door?!"

" I ..I was in the bathroom and you scared the shit outta me " I lied

"Whatever... fine! Sit down I need to talk to you " he screamed

" What's wrong ?" I ask worried as I close the door and sit on my bed.

He took out his phone and shoved it to my face.

" What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

I see a picture of him and I eating lunch together. Shit  people there took a picture of us! Why the fuck can't they mind their own business! DAMNIT!   Now I be gotta make up some lie. I definitely cannot tell him the truth about what happened. No matter what !

What are you talking about ?" I ask him

" What do you mean what I'm talking about .... Wait , wait , WAIT ! Is that a hickey on your  neck?" He asks bringing his face closer so he can have a better look.

Shit.

He rubs his thumb on my hickey to see if it comes off but obviously it didn't.

"Why the fuck do you have one?...     Oh My God!   
Don't tell me you're dating him!!"  He yells