chapter 4

I clenched my eyes shut. And he went on to unzip my  jeans . 

*Rrrriiinnnggg* 

It was lunch break.  Thank god. If it is lunch break now that means the janitor will come in  the  storeroom and if he finds it locked from the inside that means he will be in big trouble...
I wanted to smirk at the thought but I controlled my self.

" Well looks like your getting away for now. " He says

I stare into his eyes " I won't let you get to me again " I say furiously
And as I said that I notice that it offended him.

He  quickly grabs my jaw and brings my face close to his, making me stand on my  toes.

" Don't do anything that would make me angry , because if you do you are the one who's going to suffer." He says

I bends his face towards my neck and I feel his breath on my neck , it makes my body go all weird inside. His tongue touches the skin  so gently that I moan.
"Aaagh..."

I was surprised he could be this gentle, but at the same time I wanted to slap myself for obviously enjoying it.  He smirks at me and I look away trying my best not to blush. 

He begins to suck on my neck and I realize that he was trying to leave a hickey

"No ,no ,no you can't leave a hickey people will notice ! I don't want that "

"It doesn't matter  what you want . I I'll leave as many hickies and marks  as I want  and you don't have  a say in any of this. And one other thing you have to come to me whenever and wherever I call you... and if don't obey me you  know the picture i just took? Its gonna be all over the internet , you don't want that do you? So you better obey !"

I stare at him with horror   how can someone be so cruel. I... I have to obey him ? He's assaulting me I have to report this I have to. 

" I... I will obey you from now on. "

At this point I was helplessly crying I couldn't stop myself, knowing that you are powerless against a man  makes me feel sorry for myself.

I'm starting to hate myself for not  fighting back . I have to stop  him some how! But how?  

"Oh shut up already , how many times in a day do you cry ? ... Give me your phone"

I do as he says I give him my phone he puts his number in as I wipe my tears and control myself. 

" This is my number when you get a text or call you answer immediately understand ?"

I nod

" *Sigh* Do You Understand?!"

"Ye... Yes I do "

" Good. Now since it's lunch you're going to sit with me and eat lunch in the dinning hall and you won't talk to anyone. Not even me. Not until I ask you to speak  do you understand.?"

"Yes" I say with no emotion in my face

"Good. Then now get  dressed and let's go"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Mark's POV

"Hey  Mark  isn't  that the  girl who  tried to save you from Josh this morning ? Why the heck is she having lunch with him ?"

I look over at where Jason is pointing and I see Genny eating lunch with Josh.

" What the fuck is wrong with her? Didn't he hurt her only this morning?
" I ask

" Wait you don't actually think she likes him right ? I mean I get it he is handsome but he still  did hurt her and he has  a  terrible personality "

" No no this can't be right something is wrong ..." I said

" Hey do you think she told him about what we were trying to do and maybe she was on his side this whole time !"

I look at her eating she doesn't look happy and they're not even talking to each other . In fact they're not even looking at each other. 

Something is up. I don't know what's going on but it definitely doesn't look good.

I take a deep breath and finish my lunch as quickly as possible and think of a plan to see her alone somewhere and talk some sense into her.

" I guess she is pretty famous now. Everyone in the school is talking about them. " Jason said

I look around to see that everyone is in fact looking at them and some are even taking pictures of them. That can't be good. But then again you can't blame them since nobody has ever eaten lunch with him in this school .

" I think she is in trouble " I finally said

" Do you think we should help her Mark ?"  Jason asks

" Not until we talk to her and find out more "