12

T.W.: mention of suicide, mention of abuse and rape, mild misgendering, panic attack

Logan smiled at the plants lining his windowsill. It was a little bit of witchcraft that he really liked. Each one of the plants are named after his friends, and the health of the plant mirrored the health of the person.

"Lo?" His mom called, interrupting his thoughts, "are you ready?"

Logan sighed. He almost forgot it was Sunday, and that his parents were devout Christians. Though he had no problem with his parents religion, Logan was unsure if they wound accept his decision of Wicca.

"Almost mom!" He yelled down the hall.

Logan readjusted his tie, heading out to the living room where the rest of his family was waiting. Missy still wore her masculine clothes. Even though their parents accepted Logan as gay, she was still scared to come out.

"There are my two handsome boys." Logan's dad smiled.

Logan saw Missy hide a wince with a wobbly smile. He gave her a sympathetic glance as their dad hugged them.

"I love you two, no matter what." He said.

"I know dad." Missy whispered, closing her eyes.

Logan nodded, knocking his glasses a little.

Their dad kissed his children's forheads, then released them. Their mom smiled and shook her head.

"Alright you three," she moved to the door, "let's go before we're late."

"To the clever car!" Logan's dad declared.

"Dad." Logan groaned while Missy giggled.

"Jack, let's not make puns about our last name." Their mom said, patting her husbands arm.

"Can we leave now?" Missy asked, "I don't wanna be late again, and Lo and I are leading in child care today."

Logan sighed lightly. He didn't have to sit through service today. Although, the child care is no walk in the park either.

The car ride was far from silent. Logan and Missy's parents were laughing and joking and generally being loud.

"Lo?" Missy whispered, not meeting his eyes.

"Yes?" Logan replied, just as quietly.

"I... I want to tell them." She balled her hands into fists.

Logan notice this and covered one of her hands with his own, "you can if you want to."

Missy looked up at her twin, "I'm scared."

Logan gave her a small smile, "you'll be okay."

Missy nodded, "also, we don't actually have child care today."

Logan laughed, "I know."

"So you're in on skipping?" Missy smirked.

"God yes." Logan groaned.

Missy stuck her tounge out at her brother. Logan gave her a small shove in return.

"Mom! Logan pushed me!" She yelled.

"I did not!" Logan interrupted, "I gently shoved you!"

"You pushed me!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

Their Mom sighed, "Boys, you're both nearly eighteen, isn't this a little childish?"