15

(My friend: is it considered writing if you're typing it? Me:*shrugs* him: you're essentially texting a story to your followers. )

It was another snow day. Nearly February and a week after Roman and Imaj's mom got arrested. Imaj had gone to live with his dad, but Roman opted to stay with Remy and Percy.

So the four boys were sitting peacefully in Patton's room. Virgil and Roman were on their phones, Patton was colouring, and Logan was studying.

Then all of a sudden, Virgil threw his phone across the room screaming, "NO!"

"Uh, you okay kiddo?" Patton asked.

"No! The main character just died! He was looking after a five and a half year old! And he hasn't even had a chance to fall for the love interest! He better fucking come back or I'm going to kill the author!" Virgil ranted, "Also there are no more new chapters yet! There's only twelve right now and there's so much other stuff that needs to be resolved! Like the main characters dad and brother! The five and a half year old! The main's mom! The love interest for crying out loud!"

Virgil huffed and crossed his arms when he was done.

"Wow." Roman said, "what's the name of this evil book?"

"Unexpected." Virgil spat, glaring at seemingly no one, "I thought it was going to be fluffy but NO!"

Patton chuckled and picked up Virgil's phone, "Want your phone back kiddo?"

Virgil nodded and Patton tossed it back. The emo immediately opened his reading app and chose another story.

Roman laughed lightly and pulled Virgil into a hug. Virge looked up at him through his bangs and smirked. The purple eyed boy layed his head on his boyfriends chest, snuggling into his warmth.

It was quiet for a few moments.

"We should go sledding!" Patton yelled suddenly.

"But that requires going outside." Virgil complained, flopping over Roman's lap, "and exercising."

"Exercising is beneficial to ones health." Logan said, closing his textbook.

"Come on Virge," Roman said, picking up his boyfriend and hugging him, "it'll be fun."

Virgil groaned, "fine."

"Yay!" Patton cheered.

Patton jumped up and grabbed Roman and Virgil, dragging them to the storage closet downstairs. He dug around do a bit before dragging out coats and snow suits.

Patton skipped over to Virgil and handed him a deep purple snow suit and a black coat. Roman got a white suit with a red and gold coat. Logans was a black suit with a dark blue coat. Patton wore a white snow suit and a light blue coat.

"Why do you have these?" Virgil asked.

Patton shrugged, "sledding!"

Virgil rolled his eyes. Logan smirked and took Patton's hand.

"So what's sledding like?" Roman asked, zipping up his coat.

The others looked at him like he was crazy.

"What?" He asked.

"Ro," Virgil said, taking Roman's hands, "have you ever gone sledding?"

Roman shook his head, "uh, no?"

"Oh that's right!" Patton said, facpalming, "You lived in Florida!"

Roman chuckled, "yep, I've never even seen snow before I moved here."