Prologue

"You can't tell me you dont find your eyes beautiful Master Wolfdstraat"

The kind words received an intense glare as the younger male looked out the moonlit window,  a beautiful silhouette with a troubled soul.

The older male smiled softly,  yawning to the late hour of 12pm.  The younger male took a swig at the can in his hand.

The same beautiful blue eyes glistened in the moonlight as the holder clicked his tongue.

"I don't find my eyes beautiful
For they see things I don't permit them to "

The older male raised an eyebrow curiously as he drifted closer towards the younger male, cautiously of course,  as if approaching a fawn.

"what things might this be?"

The older male tilted his head to get better view of the parts of the other males face that was clearly lit by the moon.

The younger male had sharp features.
A chiseled jaw of course that had defined bumps and a stoic yet spoke a those words facial expression.
The younger had blue eyes but not ocean blue,  indigo to the extent of Navy Blue with hints of Crystal floating around.
His lips were thin and baby pink with an appointed mole the size of a rice grain sitting above it on his cupids bow.

The younger males eyes met the olders as he gave his response in the same monotone he used.

"hope for situations to get better
Deception people will change
Purpose to a meaningless life. "

The range surprisingly smirked in the end.

"but above all else
The pleasure of seeing your face really takes the cake Cadbury "

Cadbury snorted and rolled his eyes smiling softly as he always did.

"always please to make you revolt to my sight.
Master Durian Van Wolfdstraat"