Chapter 1

Durian van Wolfdstraat
Surely it's a name to easily and swiftly roll off the tongue.
But would you repeat a cursed name?

Durian was a bastard
Born out of wedlock to mafia boss and father - Elijah Van Wolfdstraat

Durian was a bastard Born out of wedlock to mafia boss and father - Elijah Van Wolfdstraat

Along with the shame of being born out of wedlock came the curse of the Wolfdstraat name.

The curse was read as it was sung -
An anthem of doom.

"Cold will the heart stay
Of those who feel the most.
Wicked shall thy tongue bleed
Words of unkown.
A generation grown into humiliation
Like a bad harvest.
The Wolfdstraats shall know pain with
Their prestige
And emotional termoil
For over yanders to come "

The curse being placed by of course the Van Woldstraats family enemies of generations
Having fought in both World wars against each other which was more a petty civil war.
Oh how the children of the Wolfdstraats were raised to spit on the last name family enemy.

The Valentines.

Although the feud between the two families - both being around prestigious competition and vile history they had-it had been centuries after a Valentine decided to steal from the Wolfdstraat garden which was honestly idiotic to start a feud over.

But not only the minor theft incident sparked the ongoing feud but also unresolved tension and malice the families held for the other due to conflict of interests.

One liked daises
The other liked the smell of a corpse who didn't return a favour.

One liked tolerance
As the other accepted absolutely no fault.

Ah yes
White collars crashing
Just to see whose ego holds the most lives.

Lord van wolfdstraat was an elite and feared mafia boss of the entire province,  being known to claim more than 200K a day from surprise tax collections and simple assassinations.

The Van Wolfdstraats liked their money the state -the corpses of debtors were found neatly lined up as a red carpet to the lords base.

Filthy and bloody with no mercy in its amount

Well of course authority of the village did raise awareness,  sending a cute messenger boy to the base delivering the King's orders of exhilation  if the tyranny of the Van Wolfdstraats didn't end.

Rather than a cute message boy returning to his post by the castle,  came a horrified  priest holding a golden Encrusted jewelry box with beautiful calligraphy written atop of

"The wolfs bite "

Upon opening the beautiful antique inside held contrast to the beautiful appearance of the box.

Inside laid the blooded and mutilated tongue of the messenger and a simple hand written note with a scribble in the corner to be recognised as a signature.

"I didn't appreciate the words he held.
So I stopped the source of speech.
Imagine what would to happen if I didn't like the actions you would do "

-E. VW

Now,  for the first time in history, there was monarchy afraid of a
'good-with-the-knife-ironic-crime
Streetwise-but-not-dirtpoor '
Mafia boss- Van Wolfdstraat.

Then came the Valentines
Or as Elijah loved labelling then :

The Mary poppins with AK47s

Although the acts of Elijah were horrific and sadistically genius to him,  at least he knew he was the villain and made it apparent to everyone in the village exactly that he was the big fucking boss who wasn't at all good

Now the Valentines
Oh the Valentines
They were seductresses of crime.
Beautiful faces with malice intent
And honestly
Who likes a snake?

The Valentines were known for the sadistic nature and mischievous behaviour.
Their names saying most of their acts.
They were as blood thirsty and vicious as Elijah.

The psychopath with the most melting smile was know as none other than

Lord Viktor D.  Valentine

The Lord known for telling his debtors

"All is forgiven I shall extend your time to two weeks "

With the most warm and forgiving smile as the innocent people glimmered with hope,  falling to his feet in gratitude then stumbling out of his office placed on the the third floor of his own home mansion to indicate his height of authority as well.

Only for screams of the same victims to be heard not two steps out the door and blood leaking from underneath the large white granite doors with gold carvings circling around.

"Cupids bitch."

Unlike Lord Elijah's famous killing technique of either allowing his vicious canines to mutilate the debtor alive or locking them in a meat cabinet at below 0 in temperature.

No one really knew what Lord Valentine did with the corpses of his debtors or children.

The Lords did present the bodies of the innocent like twisted trophies upon a bedroom shelf.

The two rivals had one thing in common however.
Their absolute love and admiration for the villages most scarce and beautiful flowers.

Blood thorns

Their aesthetic was as pleasing ad its rare scent of pure blood enterimingled with innocence.
However they held thorns,  and if you were misfortunate you could pick one which had venom on the thorns,  killing the holder.

"Ah yes black spots as the venom corrodes the stem of the precious flower. "

So stay away from flowers with black spots