Chapter 2

Meadow eyes

"Great shot My Lord"

Cadbury beams out with pride, clasping his hands together, clapping as his eyes focused on the hole through the head of a steel figure in the cut out of a man.
The Lord himself standing tall as he loaded more bullets into his pistol, cocking it back and squinting his eyes to shoot through the ready made hole.

"Cadbury. Agenda"

He states out with stern words which are soon followed by a loud bang erupting through the empty fields the two stood in, the previous hole burning bigger as the steel dummy fell to the grass forming a light dust cloud. Cadbury straightens posture and recites the day events as if a Bible sermon.

"You have another hour to carry forward with shooting practice and time afterwards to take one of your infamous cold showers"

Cadbury looks up to the raven who barely returns the glance as he carries on firing at the steel puppets placed against haystacks.

"You have a collection due at noon approximately at 1 o'clock and to follow, Master Van Wolfdstraat requests you do yet another surge"

Durian cocks his gun then fires, sending yet another figure down as the smell of burning steel overtook the air.
His blue eyes glance towards cadbury for a split second before tossing him the loaded gun.
Without a blink, Cadbury grasp it between his index and thumb, swiveling it then clicking it into his pocket.

"Pops needs me to do another surge?
Hell I don't even think the villagers recovered from our last surge"

Durian smirked sadistically recalling last month's surge where Elijah sent out his strongest men to raid and demand protection tax from the villagers. The Van wolfdstraats were swimming in surplus in the evening while peasants starved.

Cadbury broadened his shoulders giving a soft smile.

"Why you must know Master does like the thrill and body count more than the actual money"

Durian scoffed running a hand through his greased black hair, walking past cadbury to go back into the mansion a few yards away.

"Tch, sadistic polar bear "

Durian felt the ice kiss his skin and as his head melted he slid down the shower wall sensually. Numbing his thoughts as it always did and washing away emotion and empathy.

Being heir to notorious drug lord mafia nobility was no easy task and certainly did not allow one to show humanity.
Durian recalled a time that during a surge he had shot a father in front of his family because he was a cent less. Nonetheless his father's orders of course.

If Durian was to ensure he got fed and a good image in his father's eyes at the end of the day. Nothing would be more important.

But when Durian felt the icy water run down his skin and his body temperature rising ever so slightly to handle it, it exhilarated him, sent goosebumps over his pale skin
Because this.

This was feeling.

The only feeling he could experience because he wanted to.
The feeling of being cold.
Or seeking warmth?

The shower doors clashed louder than it should as durian pressed a bare sole to the smoothly tiled out bathroom floor, drops of water racing down his legs into a puddle as he clapped his hands and through the tassles came Cadbury.
Durian did not have a bathroom door, just long string tassels forming some sort of blockade.

Cadbury fluffed the towel with a single pull from both hands and presented it to his Lord as if it were his own life.
With cold hands Durian clasped the cloth and wrapped it around his evenly toned body while making way into his chambers.
Cadbury, like the loyal puppy he was, trailed behind and began taking out durians clothes while laying them out neatly.

Durian sat onto the bed and reached into the drawers set aside holding his underwear, pulling out a tight black pair which was basically lingerie for men his time in the sense it's the sexiest underwear apart from frilly little lace diapers men of his era could wear.
Labelled as none other than briefs

After sliding them on durian snapped his fingers and rushed cadbury to dress him slowly sliding on his socks first and working up as cadbury always did.

"Now remember my lord"

Cadbury said with tender words as he slid one of durians arms into his button up shirt, pulling the ends to meet so he could button up.

Durian noticed the Butler's awkward stance as he always did and pulled cadbury onto his lap, straddling his hips as cadbury always did, he let out a cute squeak and slight blush while resuming his speech.

"While doing your father's work.
Keep your family's motto in mind and one more thing, before ever killing a debtor or villager you must-"

"Recite the doomed oath that is held up by my family's name, why of course cadbury "

Durian scoffs and mocks the Butler as cadbury furrows his eyebrows and jerks durians chest forward by grabbing onto his collar, buttoning it as he slid the bowtie around and his fingers fumbling to finish it.

It wasn't until cadbury felt durians hot and steady breaths on his collarbone that he realised durian was close and of course his lord would slide his hands up cadbury back to hear him squirm.

Cadbury bit his lip in protest upholding his professional stature while completing the bowtie.

"I beg you to mind your manners my lord"

Cadbury says raising an eyebrow and looking into the younger males blue eyes. A hunger swarming inside as durian growled.

"Soon you'll beg me to give you the 'Wolf's bite"

Durian chuckled as cadbury got off him and dusted himself off. Heading for the door, he slipped on his gun poach and a few guns, tucking his shirt over and walking out the door.

Ready for dirty work.