Chapter 1: Suicide

(This DHMIS fan fiction takes place during DHMIS 6)

  Manny just sat there in his room. He felt like crying. But he didn’t. He couldn’t feel anything in his chest. He didn’t feel fear, anger, or sadness. Just nothing. Is this what a deep depression felt like?

  His friends were dead. The only people who made him feel less worthless were gone. Now he was all alone. Stuck in those ‘teachers’.

  Those fucking teachers...

  It was their fault his friends were dead. It was because of their ‘lessons’ that they were gone. Not only was that but their main goal, he noticed, to torture him. From ruining his painting to tricking him to eat his bird friend Robin, they were focused on making him suffer. He hated it and he hated them.

  He didn’t know what to do now. He was the only one left. They would kill him next. He just knew it. He didn’t want to die. At least…

  Not by them.

  Manny went to his bed and looked under the pillow on it. There laid a large knife. He picked it up and examine its sharpness. “…I’m done.” Manny says angrily as he started to feel something inside of him grow. Rage. He then started to cut slowly across his arm.

  Blood began to drip down his arm and onto the bed. But Manny didn’t care. There were 10 or 11 cuts on one of his arms. Tears finally began to stream down his face. But he still smiled. He smiled knowing that it’ll be done soon.

  “It’ll be over soon.” Manny tells himself. He looks up at the ceiling. “Mommy, If you can hear me…I’m coming to see you again soon in the sky.”

~~~
(A/N this scene was based off of this video:

  “For the last time Paige, I’m dating a computer!” Tony yells, frustrated at Paige trying to flirt with him.

  “But why date a computer when you can have me?” Paige says desperately.

  “Tell her Colin.” Tony tells his boyfriend.

  “According to Tony, computers ‘turn him on’.” Colin states.

  “He’s right. They do.” Tony confirm. Paige just whines in response.

  “If you had listened the first time we wouldn’t be having this conversation, now would we?” Colin says.

  “Ugh no…” Paige groans.

  The three were supposed to check on Manny to see if he was ready for Larry’s ‘lesson’. They honestly felt bad for the kid. He was very young, after all. He must be traumatized from what he had experienced.

  “Remind me again why we are doing this to the child.” Paige says, obviously feeling guilty for what she has done.

  “I don’t want to do this either. But the boss wants him gone.” Tony reminds her, referring to Roy as their boss.