Chapter 2: Survive

"HE DID WHAT NOW?!" Tina screams.

Tony, Colin, and Paige had just explained to the other teachers what had happened. They were all in complete shock. He had seemed like such a happy little kid. Him having depression? There was no way he could have it. But he did. And its because of their boss, Roy.

"I just cant believe it! Why would Roy do this to him? His own son!" David says. They all sighed. Shrignold spoke up next.

"Well we cant keep listening to that man. We need to call the police and report this or something!" he says. They all nodded. David realized something suddenly.

"Um guys-"

"You're right. We need to fix this." Tony interrupts.

"Guys-!"

"I dont think Manny wants to talk to us right now." Colin says, remembering what he did to Paige earlier.

"Guys!"

"It'll be fine." Tony reassured his boyfriend.

"GUYS!" David shouts to get their attention. "Wheres Larry?" he asked. Their eyes widened when he said that.

"Oh no..." Tony says.

He was still in the room with Manny.

~~~

"N-no! NO! NO! NO MORE SONGS!" Manny shouts as he starts to drown in oil inside of the dreamland. He suddenly wakes up in bed with a shout. He sighs a bit. He felt so scared. But he started rage boiled inside of him. He began to growls lowly. Then heard the Larry's voice.

"Oh~! Looks like somebodys having a BAD DREAM!" Larry said in his drunken voice.

As he said that, Manny's bed was now a pool of oil. He starts to panic as he starts to drown. He tries to escape. Some of the black muck got into his mouth and nose. It tasted horrible. And he couldnt smell anything due to the oil in his nose. Larry kept on repeating the words BAD DREAM. As he did, rage and anger boiled up inside of Manny. "SHUT! THE FUCK! UP!" He yelled at the lamp. His determination to live gave him the strength he needed to escape the oil. He elevated himself with the side of the bed and fell to the ground. He stayed like that for a few seconds and then got up on his feet.

"Thank god. I-Im alive..." Manny sighs in relief.

"Not for long..." He heard Larrys voice say. He turned quickly to find Larry charging at him with the knife he used to cut himself with. He quickly dodged Larry, making him growl. "HOLD STILL!" he shouts at Manny. Manny just growls and tackles Larry to the ground. "GET OFF OF ME, YOU BRAT!" Larry yells at him.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!? WHY ARE ALL OF YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?" Manny asks him. Larry kicks him in response. Manny falls on his back but manages to grab the knife before Larry did. Manny looks back at him. "JUST TELL ME WHY!" he demanded.

"OUR BOSS, ROY, WANTS US TO TORTURE AND KILL YOU! HE WANTS YOU DEAD!" Larry shouts at him. Manny looks surprised for a moment but then looked down. His eyes were covered by a shadow.

"I'm not even surprised at this point" he says, sounding emotionally drained. "He's always hated me. I've had no one since my mom died." he says quietly as tears formed in his eyes. Larrys expression softened a bit. He hadnt realized how much he had hurt the kid.