Chapter 10: Human

"Guys just calm down!" Shrignold said to the others.

"I AM CALM!" Paige shots at him.

They were all up in the attic while they heard the trio, Danny, and their replacements downstairs. They were all laughing and talking. Tony growled.

"How dare they replace us like this?!" Tony shouts out loud.

"Calm down, Tony!" Colin pleaded with the angry clock. Tony inhaled and exhaled.

"Ok. I'm calm. I'm-" Before Tony could finish what he what he wanted to say, he heard Manny say loudly:

"Do it again, Bella! Do it again!"

They all listened to what the others were saying downstairs. They heard Bella cleared her throat.

"NoW yOu cAn SeE tHe iMpOrTaNcE oF tImE! TiMe iS iMpOrTaNt aNd IIIIIIIII'M A cLoCk! REH REH REH REH!" Bella yelled in a stupid sounding voice, mocking Tony.

They all laughed loudly. As they did, Tony's eyes twitched.

"REH REH REH REH!" Bella imitated him some more, making them all laugh harder.

Tony clenched his fists.

"What a jerk." Manny said. They all laughed even more.

Tony yelled loudly with anger.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He threw a box out of the attic window, breaking the glass.

"Hey, my stuff was in there." David whined.

"SHUT YOUR FAT MOUTH!" Tony shouted at him.

~~~

Meanwhile downstairs, everyone was laughing with each other and eating pizza. Danny laugh sounded like he was gargling water.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Ohohoho man! That was so good!" Manny laughed, slouching on the couch. Bella bowed

Harry and Robin look at Manny and smiled. They haven't seen him smile and laugh like this in a while. He looked so happy. They were so happy to see him like this.

Manny's laughter finally died down.

"Is this what real happiness feels like?" Manny thought to himself. "... It's nice."

"Is something wrong, Manny?" Robin asked, seeing him daze off.

"No... Everything is perfect." Manny sighed.

Suddenly everyone in the room heard a loud crash from the attic. They all jumped in shock.

"What in the world was that!?" Althea exclaimed.

"Sounded like someone broke a window." Alice commented.

They suddenly hear yelling up in the attic. They knew right away who that yelling was coming from. Tony. They all groaned in unison.

"Ugh it's just that dumbass." Anastasia rolled her eyes.

"Come on Robin. We'll go deal with them." Harry said.