Chapter 14: Still A Traitor

"Hey, are the police coming anytime soon?"

"SHUT UP!!"

Manny pinched his nose as he furrowed his brow. It hadn't even been half an hour since Althea called the police and Manny was getting impatient. He had to deal with Roy and his unbearable talking for what felt like hours on end. He was so ready to bash his head into a nearby wall.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO SHUT UP BEFORE YOU FUCKING GET IT!?!" Manny asked Roy, shouting in his face.

"Stop fucking yelling into my ears!" Roy spat back, earning him a kick in the stomach. "GAAAH! WHAT THE FUCK!?" He yelled.

"Ugggh... I need some air..." Manny groaned, walking back upstairs and away from Roy.

Manny slipped through the front door and inhaled deeply. He slid down the side of the house and onto the ground. He groaned, rubbing his tired eyes.

It had been a long ass day for him. First he went on a wild goose chase just to find Roy. Then when he did find Roy, he was held at gunpoint by the man, had to fight the guy and got bruised badly by him. And on top of all that, he now has to deal with the man's shit until the cops came.

Needless to say, Manny was exhausted at this point. He sighed heavily and sank to the ground. He stared blankly at the bright, starry sky. His eyes were followed each and every constellation  He then suddenly heard someone say his name from behind him, making him jump. He turned around to see Danny, leaning on the side of the house and smirking.

"Heya~" The demon chuckled.

"Pfft- Hey Danny~" Manny chuckled in return. Danny sat next to his boyfriend, wrapping an arm around him, and kissing his cheek.

"Was Roy getting to annoying for ya?" He asked.

"Ugh, yeah..." Manny groaned a bit as he rested his head on the demon's shoulder. "I hope the cops get here soon..."

"Don't worry, they will. We just need to wait a bit longer." Danny reassured him.

"Hmm, thanks babe~" Manny smiled at him.

"Anything for my lovely boyfriend~" Danny flirted, making Manny giggle. The two looked at each other lovingly before they started to kiss again.

Suddenly the two could hear loud noises from inside the house. They broke their kiss and ran inside. They were shocked to find Roy attacking the teachers. Manny growled and managed to tackle Roy to the ground.

"How the FUCK did you escape?!?" Manny shouted. Roy only responded by spiting in Manny face. Manny growled and slashed his face.

"AGGGHH!! You little brat!!" Roy yelled.

Roy kicked Manny off and ran outside. Manny hissed in pain.

"Manny, are you ok?!" Paige asked worriedly.

"Ugh,, Yeah." Manny got up and began walking out of the house. "Danny, I need you to come with me. I'll need your help with him."

"Anything for you." Danny grins a bit as the two run off after Roy.

---