CHAPTER 18- COMMIT

"What truth?"
You ask

"The truth that your trying to ruin me and mina"
He said

"W-what? I didnt do that! I didnt do anything!"
You said

"Stop lying! Just say the truth! I already know the truth but your still lying"
He said

"If you know the truth then why are you asking me?"
You said

"Cause your the one ruining me and mina"
He said

"I didnt do anything!"
You shouted

"Who gave you a permission to shout to me! YOUR JUST MY MAID! Now! Commit your wrong and i'll forgive you"
He said

"Yes, i do try to ruin you and mina"
You said

You can hear some students murmuring and ofcourse its about you

"See!? You committed!"
He said

"I didnt! I just do that cause you want me to, Im just your maid so i have to do what you want!"
You said

"F*ck Y/N! I know how much you like me! I know you can do everything just to get me from mina! But you cant! You just use me and yeonjun for your popularity! USER! And im not like yeonjun that you can get easily! I know you just want yeonjun's money and power! GOLD DIGGER! but your still not good on pretending so you cant use me! LOSER!"
He shouted

USER?

GOLD DIGGER?

LOSER?

Your tears start to fall

"I didnt do anything! If that's what you think i am then its not my problem!"
You said then stand up

Your able to walk away but he grab your arm

"Y/N! Im talking to you! You cant just ignore me! Im your-"

You turn  before he finish his sentence

"Are you done?"
You ask

He didnt answer and stare at your teary eyes

"If you want to know who did that then ask seulgi!"
You said

"Jimin, maybe Y/N isnt the one who did it"
Taehyung said

"Shut up taehyung! Stop changing the topic and blame everyone you want to blame! Y/N im not stupid-"

"So i am?"
You ask still crying

"Well, obviously yes"
He answer

"Im sorry if that's what you think i am, im sorry if im just poor, im sorry if im stupid, im sorry if im not better, but i just want you all to know, im poor but im not a gold digger, im poor but im not a user, im poor but im not stupid, and maybe your right jimin, im poor so im a loser"

You said while still crying

"Im sorry if this is what i am, its not my fault that your mom hired me to be your maid, if you think im using you then your probably wrong, i have younger brother that i have to live, do you think its easy for me? Being your maid isnt easy! YOU! ALWAYS DOING YOUR BEST JUST TO HURT ME! But i didnt complain, but saying im a user, im a loser, and im a gold digger IS TOO MUCH! You dont know what you're saying because you can get what you want, but being poor isnt a mess, see? In the age of 18 your still living with your mom's house, you still hiring a maid, your still bullying like a child, in short, you cant stand by your own, while me, in the age of 17, im here, working as maid, at the age of 17 im raising my younger brother, at the age of 15 i stop studying just to find job, for my brother to have something to eat, yes i want money, that's why im working with you, that's why im studying hard, but you dont know all of that right? Cause all you know is to blame some one you want to blame, i know your getting hard working with me, and i'll set you free to get the maid you want, i'll resign as your maid so you can get who you want, thank you for all jimin, i hope this will set you free"

You said then smile weakly and walk away with you keep bursting in tears

JEON JUNGKOOK POV

We all cry on what Y/N said, we didnt know that she came from that kind of family, she's always happy so we thought she came from good and happy family

Y/N walk away and all of us was left still standing

"Ignore him jimin, she just-"
Seulgi said

"SHUT UP!"
Jimin shouted then walk away

...

END OF THE CHAPTER
I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS TOO SHORT, SORRY THE CHAPTER 18 DISAPPEAR SO IT MAKES ME HARD TO WROTE IT AGAIN

BY THE WAY SORRY FOR MY WRONGS

THANKS TO:

@Taehyungtional

AND

@Byuntaeful-nim

THEY ARE MY EDITORS

LOVE LOTS