CHAPTER 43- TOYS

You walk to the school with ryujin, yeji went to her class since she was your senior now, you sat at your chair

"Y/N, why dont you ask min ji to stay here in school?"
Beomgyu ask

"Huh? Why would I?"
You ask

"Maybe akiro's parents are busy"
He said

His right

"Wait"
You said then went to the bathroom, you call akiro

"Annyeong, akiro imnida"

"Akiro, can you took min ji here in school?"

"Why?"

"Maybe your parents are busy, so beomgyu got an idea that min ji will come with me here in school"

"Are sure it will work? What if jimin get her?"

"Dont worry, beomgyu wont let that happen"

"Okay, wait me there"

You end the call then wash your hands, you went out the bathroom

"Y/N"

You turn around

"Here"

He handed you a plastic with many toys

"What's this?"
You ask

"Give it to min ji"
He said

"For what?"
You ask

"Im still her real father, so I should be the one giving this to her"
He said

"No need, beomgyu can bought her toys"
You said

"Why? Is beomgyu her father? Y/N, atlist in this case let me be a father to her"
He said

"Jimin, if you want to be a father to her, you should do that before she born"
You said

He keep quiet

"I know im going to tell this to her when she grow up, im going to tell her that you were her father, but not now, actually i dont want to tell her that you were her real father, cause im sure she's going to ask why are you with other family? Why did she grow up without you? AND WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER!? THAT HER FATHER DONT WANT HER TO EXIST!? THAT HER FATHER ASK ME TO ABBORT HER!? THAT HER FATHER TRY TO HURT ME JUST FOR HER TO DIE!? THAT HER FATHER DIDNT LOVE HER!? AND HE WILL NEVER LOVE HER!?"
You ask crying

Jimin hug you on her embrassed but you push him

"I know what your going to be in the future, your going to be the CEO of PARK GROUP OF COMPANY and you will marry a high class woman! You will become powerful! And do you think when i told her that you were her father she will stay the same!? DO YOU THINK SHE WILL CHOOSE ME OVER YOU!? IM SURE SHE WILL THINK HOW GREAT HER LIFE IS WHEN SHES WITH YOU! HOW GREAT TO HAVE A COMPLETE FAMILY, WITH YOU, YOUR WIFE AND CHILDS SOMEDAY, SHE'LL BE HAPPY WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, AND WHEN THAT DAY COME, She's going to leave me"
You said crying

Your feeling weak thinking that your daughter will leave you some day for other family

Jimin hug you

"Just let me be a father to her, and I promise she will feel a complete family, with me, her... and you"
He said

You didnt answer instead, you just cry

"Im not going to marry anyone else, i'll only marry you"
He said

You still didnt answer

"I love you"
He said