CHAPTER 47- WHY?

You all sit at the chair, great, you will sit next to jimin, you bow to him then sat next to him, you can feel his not comfortable with you

"Ms.Kim do you need wine?"
The waitress ask

"No, im okay with this"
You said then smile, she went away

"Y/N"
You heard jimin called you

You turn to him

"Hm?"
You ask

"What happen to you?"
He ask

"I should be the one to ask that right? WHAT happen to you?"
You ask

"Y/N, i didnt come here to have fight with you"
You said

"Why? Did i come here to have fight with you?"
You ask

He didnt answer

"How's min ji?"
You ask

"Sh-she's great"
He said

"Take your time with her jimin, im going to get her"
You said

"As if i'll give her to you"
He said

"Okay then... i'll accuse you for forcing me to have sex with you when im just your maid, i'll accuse you for kidnapping my daughter"
You said

He stand up and signal you to come with him, you went on the parking lot, he open the door of the car

"Appa, is th-"
She stop when she see you

Your tears start to fall then you hug her but she push you away then she cry

"DONT TOUCH ME!"
She shouted

"Min ji, this is me... your eomma... Y/N"
You said

"I KNOW! DONT TOUCH ME! YOUR NOT MY MOM ANYMORE! YOU LEFT ME WITH APPA AND SAID YOU DONT LOVE ME"
She shouted

"Min ji i didnt say that-"

You stop and look to jimin, he avoid quickly, you stand up and slap him, min ji push you

"DONT! EVER HURT MY APPA! HIS THE ONE WHOS WITH ME WHEN YOU LEFT ME FOR YOUR COMPANY, WHEN YOU LEFT ME FOR BEOMGYU, HIS THE ONE WHO GREW ME! SO DONT EVER HURT HIM! YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO HURT HIM! YOU WERE SUCH A BAD PERSON! I HOPE YOUR NOT MY MOTHER!"
She shouted to you while crying

Mina pull her away

You burst on crying and kneel to the floor

"Jimin... Why?"
You ask

"Im sorry... I just want to be with her"
He said

"Why? Do i didnt let you be with her? WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS HURTING ME! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS DOING YOUR BEST TO RUIN ME! I HOPE I DONT KNOW YOU! NOW EVEN MY DAUGHTER HATE ME! I DIDNT DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU! YOUR THE ONE WHO WANT HER TO DIE! AND NOW IM THE ONE WHO'S BAD IN HER EYES! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS JIMIN!?"
You shouted

"Im sorry"
He said

"YOUR SORRY! CANT CHANGE HOW SHE SEES ME! IM THE ONE WHO LIVE HER JIMIN! IM HER MOTHER! YOUR DONT EVEN CHANGE HER DIAPER JUST ONCE WHEN SHE'S A CHILD! YOU ONLY LOSE HER FOR 2 YEARS, THEN YOU'LL GET HER FROM ME FOR 5 YEARS? NOW I CONFIRM, YOU CANT BE A GOOD FATHER AND GOOD PERSON, NOW THAT SHE HATES, I CANT CHANGE HER MIND, So i should let two of you, Jimin promise me, you will take care of her, i guess she dont need me anymore"
You said crying

xxxx

You went back to your sit crying

"Are you okay noona?"
Ji hyun ask

"Min ji hates me"
You answer

"Im sure its because she dont see you for about 5 years, it will be okay noona"
Ji hyun said

"I should let them"

After a few hours

You went outside to have some fresh air

"Eomma!"
Some one shouted

You turn around and see min ji Running towards you then hug you

"Min ji, are you okay? What happen?"
You ask

"Appa jimin told me every thing, im sorry eomma, i should trust you, appa is a lier, he tell me you left me with him cause you dont love me, but now he told me he kidnapped me cause he want to be with me, his a bad person, i want to be with you again eomma, i miss you"
She said then hug you

"Min ji, listen to me... Your appa just want to be with you, i raise you for 2 years without him, he miss you, so he get you cause he love you"
You said

"I know that... but he also told me that he told you to abbort me when i was just inside your stomach, he really dont love me"
She said crying

You held her shoulder to face you

"He love you, its just... he know that it will ruin the reputation of park company, but believe me... he love you, so much"
You then hug her

"How could you say that eomma? Didnt appa did something wrong to you? You should hate him"

"I know i would, and i did hate him... but still... i love him that's why i can forgive him"

"Why did appa? He love you too but he get me from you, he hurt you"

"Maybe his scared"

"Eomma, do you really love appa?"

"Hm?... yes"

"Why did you two didnt get merraid?"

"Were on the complicated situation that time"

"Eomma, is that true your going to marry beomgyu?"

"Yes"

"Then... i wouldnt have complete family"
She said then burst on crying

"We could still have complete family, with you, me and beomgyu"

"NO! I only want the complete family with you, me and jimin appa"

"Min ji... Jimin appa and me cant be together again"

"WHY!? Is that because your going to marry beomgyu?"

"No, its because we dont want to"

"Why didnt you want!? You said you love him, he said he love you! Then why cant!?"

"Min ji... you didnt understand"

"UNDERSTAND WHAT!? I try to understand two of you! I keep holding on for the hope that we will be complete again, i hope that someday you and jimin appa will get marry on church, i hope i could have little brother! And i hope, that hope i want can be possible to happen, if you and jimin appa cant be together again... then you should left me! I dont want to see two of you again!"
She shouted then run

...

END OF THE CHAPTER

SORRY FOR MY WRONGS

THANKS TO:

@Taehyungtional

AND

@Byuntaeful-nim

LOVE LOTS