My Love Is Yours Pt. 1

"TINA!!" Ava, Tina's work partner, yelled.

The brunette had taken a spell straight to the head.

Tina crumpled to the ground.

"Let's have Mr Scamander take care of you." Grindelwald sneered before disapparating.

The rest of Grindelwald's followers disapparated too.

Newt appeared with a soft Pop!

"Tina!!" Newt rushed to his fiancèe.

Tina lay unconscious.

"Ava, what happened?" Newt turned to the black haired girl beside him.

"Grindelwald shot a spell at her head." Ava explained, worry seeping into her features

"We've got to get her to the nearest wizarding hospital!" Newt picked up Tina, cradling her. "Where is it?"

Ava placed her hand onto Newt's shoulder before apparating to the Healer section of MACUSA.

"Wh-why are we in MACUSA?" Newt asked.

"There is a small hospital here, specially created for Aurors." Ava lead Newt to the main desk.

"Miss Goldstein has been hit by a spell, cast by Grindelwald," Ava said sharply. "I demand that she gets treated right away."

"Grindelwald?! Well, of course! We'll get her the best Healer." The man at the desk got Tina a bed & wheeled her to her room.

Newt & Ava followed.

"You need to specify yourselves before coming in." A Healer with a clipboard stopped Ava & Newt going into the room.

"I'm Ava Scott, Miss Goldstein's working partner." Ava stood tall.

"Go on in." The Healer ushered her into the room.

"And who are you?" The Healer looked at Newt over her glasses.

"Newt Scamander, Tina's fiancè." Newt tried to grab a glimpse of Tina behind the Healer's shoulder.

The Healer flipped over a couple pages on her clipboard. She scanned the page quickly.

"I'm sorry, but Miss Goldstein isn't engaged." The Healer looked up.

"She is. I proposed last week. Of course it hadn't been recorded." Newt looked worried.

"I'm very sorry. You can see her during visiting hours." The Healer shut the door.

"She's wearing the ring..." Newt said softly.

---------------------------------------------

Tina woke up, a few days later.

"He's waited outside for 5 days," she heard one voice whisper.

"He apparates here at 5 am in the morning & leaves at midnight. They say he can't visit her yet because she's too ill." Tina heard the other voice.

"He's very handsome. But, claims to be engaged to her. He probably isn't, he's just saying that to get in. I wish he would claim to be my fiancè. I want him so much." The first voice spoke again.

"He's so sweet. Real dedicated, that man. I want him more. But I believe they're together." The second voice replied

Who were they talking about?

Tina's vision focused & she sat up.

She was laying in a hospital room with two giggling young nurses whispering to each other as they readied some medication.