Taylor Caniff Imagine

Your P.O.V
One day, Taylor and I decided to invite the boys over because we were really bored.

Once they all got here we all decide to watch a horror movie. When I say "we all", I meant the guys just wanna see me scared so they could get a laugh. The jokes on them cause we weren't even paying attention to the movie. We all got tired if the movie and decided to play truth or dare instead.

"Okay y/n, truth or dare?" Cameron asked.

"Truth." I say.

"Have you ever had sex with Taylor?" he asked with an evil smirk on his face. My face instantly turned red.

"I think I can answer this one babe. Yes, we have, and good sex to." he says confidently. I looked at him in shock. the guys begged for him to tell them more and Taylor had absolutely no problem with that.

"Well, she moans a lot and it's really fucking sexy. Some times when she's mad, she likes to ride me. Oh and if I go really fast and hard she'll do this." he gets up and takes off his shirt to reveal the red scratch marks on his back. I just sat there with my head down and my face red. He sat back down and put his shirt back on.

"Oh and she likes to-" I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Babe please don't tell them any more. And if you do, you won't be getting any of me for a very very long time." I said with anger in my eyes but not in my tone. That quickly shut him up. The other guys just kinda laughed at Taylor. Taylor shot a glare at all of them while I got up.

"Okay well I'm tired so I'm gonna go sleep. Oh and Taylor, since you have no problem talking about our sex life, your punishment is that you can't have me for just tonight. But tomorrow, you can do what ever you want." I said with a smirk. I walk away feeling Taylor's eyes burning a hole through my body.

Taylor's P.O.V
"Wow. She got you." Hayes laughed.

I was completely turned on and I can't do anything to relieve my sexual frustration. I just started to get really jittery.

In the end I told the boys to go home cause I was getting tired to. Once they all left, I sat down on the couch and pulled my pants down. If she won't have sex with me then there is only one other way to relieve myself. I started to "relieve" myself. I moaned a lot and then I heard footsteps. I turned to see y/n on the steps. I quickly covered myself up with a blanket before she came to give me a hug around my neck behind me. I don't think she noticed.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry I teased you so bad tonight. why don't you say we go have some fun." she whispered in my ear. Man I really want to but I can't get up with her still here. I don't want her to know.

"Ummm, I think I would much rather stay here in my comfy seat.". She looked confused and sad. God I hate seeing her like this.

"Ok, ok, ok. I'll be up there in like two minutes." I said giving in. she kisses my cheek and ran back upstairs. once I know she can't see me any more, I rip the blanket off me and pull up my pants. I quickly ran upstairs to see y/n on the bed in only her bra and underwear.

"Oh god you don't know how much I want this." I said.

Your P.O.V

He came closer and pushed me down on the bed and began kissing me. He was acting kind of strange though. His breathing was already kind of heavy.

"Baby, why are you breathing weird, we haven't even started yet.". He backed away and looked at the floor completely embarrassed.

"I thought you were serious when you said I can't have sex with you tonight so I kinda took matters into my own hands, literally." he said shyly. I smirk. the thought of him jerking off to the thought of me was so hot.

"Well at least you did it to the thought of me. Now, where were we." I said getting on his lap. He grabbed my hips and I started to grind on him. He moaned loudly and flipped us over so now he was on top. He took off his shirt and his pants with his boxers. His friend was eager and I could tell cause I could feel him against my heat.

"Taylor" I moan pointing down to his dick. He smirked and said
"What babe? You want me in you?" He said in the most sexy voice ever and it makes you completely melt.
"Yes Taylor please." I beg. He slowly entered me. God he was a lot bigger than I remember. I moan out in pain and I guess he noticed cause he stopped and looked me in the eyes with concern.
"Babe do you want me to stop." he asked.
"NO. No it's ok just give me some time." I said quietly.
"Take all the time you want, we have the rest of our lives together." he said and began to kiss me again. I soon felt pleasure wash over my body and needed him to move in and out of me.

"Taylor, move please, but slow, it still kinda hurts."

"As you wish my princess.". He starts to thrust in and out of me at a really slow pace. Soon, all the pain goes away.

"Taylor.....faster" I moan. He moaned in response and he sped up his pace. He found my g-spot and I clawed his back.

"Ow! Why do you always do that babe?" Taylor asked. I couldn't speak, I was to overwhelmed with pleasure to be able to.

After a few thrust I felt something in my stomach.

"Taylor....i'm....gonna.....cum" you moan.

"I know babe me too." he grunted. His thrust got a little sloppy and he and I came at the same time. He fell down next to me panting.

"Taylor, I love you very much but next time you talk about our sex life, I won't be nice and you will be punished." I said

"Trust me, after tonight, I don't think I will be sharing that much of our sex life. I love our sex life a little to much to lose it." he said. He pecked my on the lips and we both fell asleep.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ Hello and goodbye.😋

-olivia✨💞