Carter reynolds imagine

Carter and I was at his house with the guys and we were watching Marley and Me. I was crying and I looked up at Carter, being the sensitive guy he is, I saw a couple tears slip from his eyes.

"Carter?" I whisper.

He cleared his throat and whispered "Yea babe". he didn't look at me cause he didn't want me to see him cry.

"I think it is so cute when you cry." I say laying my head on his shoulder.

"Psssashhhtttt, I'm not crying." he lied.

"Carter." I said

"Okay maybe I am a little." I cuddled up to his chest and finished the rest of the movie.

Eventually, the movie ended and Taylor screamed "Lets play truth or dare or strip"

"What is that?" Shawn asked.

"Oh it's where you tell a person truth or dare and if they won't do either, they have too take one item of clothing off." Taylor explained.

"Let's do it!" carter yelled. God he was a dork. But he was my dork. We all sat in a circle on the floor. The first turn went to me.

"Ok y/n, I dare you to take a shot of mustard." Taylor said.

"No!" I yelled.

"Ok, you have to tell me the truth about how you and carter have sex." Taylor said again. I looked at carter and he shook his head no franticly.

"I c-can't say anything about that but I don't want to strip either. Carter, you made me do this." I stood up and pulled off my shirt. Carter ran over to me and sat in front of me so no one could see my bra and upper body. I wrapped my arms around his waist while Taylor asked the next person a dare and truth.

It was finally carter's turn and I was the one to tell him this time.

"Okay carter, I dare you to kiss one of the guys or you can tell me what you thinking when we have sex." I say still behind him. He got up and took off his shirt. He sat back down and I started to trail my hands up and down his abs.

"Babe stop" he whispered over the yelling of Shawn and Arron.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm getting hard." he said. He shouldn't have told me that. I kept doing it and I could feel that he was getting tense. he moved his knees up against his chest. I giggled a bit and put my hands back where they should be.

It was my turn again.

"Ok I dare you to kiss each of us one time on the cheek or you can tell us if you or carter is most dominate in bed." jack g. said. I got up and gave carter a long passionate kiss on the lips. I walked over to Matt and kissed his cheek really quickly then to Arron, Shawn, Taylor, Nash, Cameron, Jack j., and jack g. I walk back to my spot in the circle and I could see that carter was upset. his jaw was clenched, his hands formed tight fist, and he was taking deep breaths. I started to get worried so I have him another kiss and he loosened up a bit.

We played for a little while longer but then we all got tired so they all went home and left me and carter by ourselves. He was still upset from what happened and I could tell by the way he looked. He was really tense.

"Hey babe, lay down on your stomach for me" I said.

"Why?" he asked still tense.

"Just do it." I said. He did as he was told. I got on top of him and started to massage his back. He was completely lose by now and I got off of him. He didn't get up.

"Carter come on." I said standing up.

"I don't want to, I kinda got a...." he trailed off. I knew what he was saying. I knew he got a boner from where I was sitting on top of his butt. I giggled a bit and he still didn't get up.

"Get up so we can go have some fun daddy." I said innocently yet seductively. He then got up but crossed his hands over his crotch area so he could hide his boner. I pulled his hands away and said

"You get that excited for me daddy?"

"Oh god baby girl you have no idea how bad I want you."

"Well if you want me then you have to com get me." I said and ran away to our room. I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly ran to our room and locked the door so I could get ready. I took off my shorts and put on a different bra and underwear that was a red lace set, it was carter's favorite. I then heard banging on the door.

"Y/N you have the nerve to tease me! When I get in there I will make you pay!" he yelled through the door. I unlocked the door and sat on the bed. He bursted through the door and looked at me.

"You look sexy as hell but you teased me so I am gonna set some rules as your punishment. One, you can't touch me or yourself. Two, you can not moan or scream or make any kind of noise at all. Three, you can not tease me or I will make sure you wont be able to have you high." he said. I nodded my head yes. He came over to me and started to make out with me. Since he was still in his boxers from the game, we had no problem just getting into the fun. He ripped off my soaking wet panties.

"God you are really wet." I said.

He then rose up to take off my bra. He sucked my breast and my nipple causing me to breathe heavily. I bit my lips I couldn't moan. He then pulled away and went down to face my heat. He kissed my heat and then started to lick it up and down. Then, he stuck his tung in me. I grabbed a fist full of my sheets on the sides and big my lip a bit harder, almost drawing blood. I was so close but he pulled away. he then lined himself up with me and got ready to enter me. before he did that I quickly grabbed a towel beside our bed and bit down on it so I didn't make any noise. He smirked then thrust himself into me. I shut my eyes and a tear slipped out. We've dine this before but I always forget how big he is.

"Babe, take the towel out of you mouth, I miss hearing you moan my name." he said. I took the towel out of my mouth and I let out a loud moan that I have been holding in. He slipped out of me then pounded back in.

"Oh Carter" I moan.

"Yea baby, moan my name again, louder." he breathed. He kept pounding into me and I kept moaning his name. I felt him thrust getting sloppier, I was close to.

"Babe I'm so close" I moaned.

"No! You will cum when I say you can cum!" he yelled. I held it in until he said

"Okay when I say three, cum"

"One, two, THREE!" we both came and he collapsed next to me. I didn't have much energy left but I still wanted to give him more. I climbed over him so I was straddling him.

"What are you doing babe?" he asked.

"I want to thank you for an amazing night" I said and leaned down to kiss the top of his dick. He moaned and I started to lick the top.

"Don't tease or I will get mad" carter said.

I took all of him in my mouth and started to suck hard. I deep throated him.

"Oh god babe. Keep going" he moaned.

I kept sucking until I pulled away and blew cold air on it. He shivered as the cold air hit his manhood. I smiled and started to suck again.

"Y/N, wait go slower, I'm gonna cum." he said. I loved that he loved it rough but slow towards the end. I sucked harder but slower. he twitched in my mouth and then he came in my mouth. I swallowed all the liquids and opened my mouth to show him that I swallowed it all like the little good girl I am. I climbed up next to him and laid down. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Y/n." he said.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"I love you so much and I hope that you know that I don't like having sex with you, I like making love to you." he said.

"I love you too and I do know that." I said.

"Good." he said. He put his head on top of mine and we both drifted off to sleep.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Wow this one too forever to write. I hope you guys liked it and if you do, send me some request so I can work on those.
Love you guys forever and always.

-olivia✨💞