Jack G. Imagine

I sat at home by myself cause jack was at an event in a different state. God I missed him so much. We would talk on the phone and he knows that I miss him so he tells me to "pleasure" myself but I would always say no cause it's not the same as him. Now him on the other hand, I know that he would jack off when he misses me.

I decided to call him again. He picked up on the second ring.

"Hey babe." he said. It was weird though, his breathing was heavy.

"Babe are you missing me right now?" I ask knowing that he was jacking off.

"Yes babe yes I miss you so much and I really need you right now but we have to wait until I get home so can we just pleasure ourselves with each other for now?"

"Ok." I sigh and lay down on the bed in my apartment. I slowly pull my shorts down along with my thong. I can hear him moan through the phone so I know he went back to what he was doing.

"Alright now do as I say ok." jack said through the phone. I put him on speaker and set it off to the side.

"First I want you to rub yourself where you want me to rub you.". I do as I am told and rub my heat.

"Jack" I moan

"Yea baby moan my name. Now I want you to get inside you where you need me most.". I slip a finger in and then another.

"Jack ooh jack" I moan

"Oh god y/n" he moans back

"Babe in gonna cum" he moaned into the phone.

"I'm close too" I moan

"Oh My God!" he moaned/grunted.

"Oh jack, baby I'm so close!" I moan really loudly.

"Let it go for me babe."

"Oh god Jack!" I moan as I cum. I took my fingers out and wiped them off with a towel next to my bed.

"Baby i miss you so much and I can't wait till I get home. I have so many things I wanna do to you." he says to me.

"I miss you too, I'll be waiting."i say.

"I gotta go, the guys are banging onto door so we can go to another event. Bye babe, I love you so much."

"I love you too. Bye jack." I hung up my phone and I clean myself up.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*one week later*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I woke up early this morning to get ready and get Jack at the airport. I took a shower and blow dried my hair. I left it natural the way jack likes it. I also decided to wear his favorite outfit. A magcon shirt with distressed high wasted shorts. I hop in my car to drive to the airport.

*skip car ride*

I wait at jack's gate. I am so excited to see my baby again.

"Y/N!" I hear jack yell from behind me. I run up and jump into his arms.

"I missed you so much." I said crying. I look over hi shoulder and see the guys filming us.

"Hey!!Stop!I hate when I'm crying." I yell still crying. I put my face on his shoulder to hide my face. He stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"I missed you so much and I'm so happy to be here with you." He made me face him and wiped away my tears. He hugs me again then we all left to go get dinner.

We all hoped in some vans and I left my car there because I wanted to ride with jack. We all piled up into two vans. I was in one with jack, jack, carter, and matt. Arron, Nash, Cam, Hayes, and Shawn in a different one. jack and I sat in the back seat so we could catch up on what he and I were doing while he was gone.