You like when he ___ during sex

Preference #2
_____________________
Nash- you love when he places wet kisses down your body and towards your sensitive area. It drives you crazy and he is completely aware of that.

Cameron- you love when he moans you name, it is sexy as hell. of courses this only makes you moan his name in response.

Carter- you love when he tries new positions to get deeper in you. You find it really hot when he is willing to try something new.

Taylor- you love when he talks dirty to you. He knows it makes you go wild when he says stuff like "who's ur daddy" or "your not very innocent are you"

Jack G.- you love when he allows you to take charge. This is more for him but it makes you feel dominate every once and a while.

Jack J.- you love when he kisses you roughly during sex. It gives you a new kind of pleasure to feel as he thrust into you.

Shawn- you love when he teases you a little during sex. It always made you orgasm a whole lot better.

Arron- you love when he takes it slow and steady, but as you get closer, he speeds up causing you to moan loudly.

Hayes- you love when he leaves love bites down you body. It tells everybody that you are his property.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Ily
-olivia✨💞