Cameron dallas for OfficialLostGirl

Cameron and I were on the couch in our apartment. We were watching tv while he played with my long hazel hair.

"Pasion" his chocolate brown eyes met your hazel eyes.

"Yes baby" I said in a very innocent tone.

He leaned in closer to my ear and whispered "I'm horny". I giggled and climbed over to straddle him. I pulled off my shirt to reveal my white lace bra.

"Damn you are sexy" he said. I tugged at his shirt and he took it off. He laid me down and hovered above me. he pulled my shorts down and his too. I admired his massive buldge and started to palm him through his boxers.

"Oh god Pasion, yea baby right there" he moaned.

"You like that daddy" I said in a seductive voice. His breath hitched and pushed me back down so I was flat on the couch. He pulled my panties down all the way and lined up with me. He slowly pushed himself inside of me and I let out a loud moan. Just then, the door swung open and all the boys were standing there. Cameron pulled out and covered us with a blanket.

"Woah get some Cameron!" Taylor yelled.

"Yea get all up in her" Nash yelled.

All the other guys were too busy laughing so hard that they couldn't breathe.

"Okay okay, calm down. Now if you guys don't mind, can you leave so me and Cameron can get dressed." I sassed. They all left so that me and Cameron could get dressed and when we did, I opened the door so all the guys could come in. BIG MISTAKE! when we let them in, all they talked and teased us about was about what happened. Man we are never gonna hear the end of this.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I finally have a request! YAY! here you go OfficialLostGirl, I hope you like it and tell me if you want more and I will be sure to work on it.
-olivia✨💞