The beginning

Fuyao was sitting on her throne. As the Queen of Xuanji she knew she had a lot to do change her kingdom. Ever since she was a young girl she knew she was destined to great things but she never knew what it meant until now.

She was always hunted as she was believed to be the demoness that would destroy the world. She believed them as well and was willing to sacrifice her life as long it meant the most important person was alive and wasn't tortured just because of her. 

Fuyao had to say looking back at the experiences she went through while on the run made her want to make her kingdom a peaceful one but where all was welcome.

Dressed up in finery that she previously find out that belonged to her mum, she prayed that her mother is happy of the person she has become today. Growing up Fuyao always wanted to know about who she really is and the kind of the people her parents were. Only now she realised one died to protect her and the other one never knew she existed and believed the lies of the sister of his wife. But Fuyao knew she made peace with her father and he has gone to travel the world and try to atone for his sins by going on a spiritual journey. 

As time went Fuyao didn't realise that her day was ending. Xiao Qi came bounding in without announcing. " Sister Fuyao, Sister Fuyao" . Fuyao couldn't help but smile. He was her friend since they were at the Mt Xuanyuan Sect and she knew that only helping her he is happy. She looked outside and knew dinner is ready. As she gets up to get ready for dinner banquet she doesn't here Xiao Qi saying that she has a guest coming. She was in for surprise.

End of Chapter 1.