Interrupted!!

Fuyao looked across the pond where the lillies thrived. Here was where she began a destiny that she didn't even know was hers. She still had flashbacks but it has lessened over time. As far as she remebered she knew she met the younger Wuji and he was the one who kind of accidently had helped to save her. She remembered his smiles and the way he made her heart beat. Thinking instead she decided to take the first step and see if they were ready to take the next step. Just as she stood up, she felt a person's breath behind her.

Turning around Fuyao was surprised to see its the one person she was thinking about but all the confidence to speak to him somehow had left her. She averted her eyes from him and looked past his shoulders. Wuji just gave a smirk to her and took a step forward. 

Speaking up in the quiet stillness he asked her " Do you know what attracted you to me? It was the look of stubbornness and you never backed down from anything. While most girls will fall at my feet and serve me, you refused but you did it because of your station you were at. The ones who want to serve me were rich." Taking another step towards her he continued on asking about how she is always elegent no matter what she wears.  

At the final step he leans forward and reaching out his hand to lift her chin towards his mouth to kiss her. They both can feel each others heartbeat and each breadth. Moving closer Fuyao slowly tilts her head opposite to his and just as their lips touch they both hear a cough.

Looking at who interrupted them they were surprised to see it was the hateful doctor. He was the last person that they expected. Looking at the in a scrutiny manner Fuyao felt awkward and said to them that something has come up and she is needed there. Turning around she quickly walks away so quickly that she looked like was running away. Whilst 'running away' she thought of where she can hide, and she remembered that there is a place she knew that was away from the palace. Seeing a maid she quickly tell hers that the Queen will be in her room resting. She felt bad for lying but desperate times called for desperate measure. 

Fuyao went to her room and quickly found a dress that she could dress up but something that hid her as she knew she will be recognised quickly. Seeing a light blue dress hanging in the corner she knew she could look like a maid. Tying her hair up in a bun with a matching a ribbon she ran toward what she calls an escape door that is in her room. This door leads her through a small forest and she will reach to the centre of the town and from there is a small trail that will take her to a waterfall. 

Trying to look normal she bowed her head and kept to the shadows to reach to that trail. Once she reached the waterfall she made sure know one was around and dove into the cold water with the dress on. She kept on swimming till she saw the hole on where she knew was the waterfall. Swimming through she floated up to take a breath. 

Shaking the water from her eyes and trying to dry a bit while sitting on the edge of the bank, Fuyao looked around. When Wuji had left after her father she felt lonely. One day whilst seating in her carriage she heard the townsfolk talk about a waterfall that seems to change colours and many avoided the place due to they taught the Heavens were punishing them. Ever since then she will visit this place but lately due to she was too busy she didn't.

Coming here at this time her mind felt settled. Her heart on the other hand felt like it was trying to escaper her chest. Looking across the cave she felt like something was calling her. Determing that it was coming from a rock that seemed to be bright Fuyao reached across and suddenly the cave was brightened. The earth below started to shake.

Covering her eyes, Fuyao blindly reached for something to hold on and finally feeling something that she could grip, she latched on it. Not once did she think about what she held on to.

The earth below stopped rumbling and turning to where her hand was, Fuyao's heart nearly stopped and before she could speak , a smooth voice " You can never stop getting into trouble Girl?"

End of Chapter 4.

Hey Guys, sorry for the late update. I had the chapter up for awhile but new ideas kept coming. I will try to update soon.

Please don't forget to comment so i can improve and let me know if you do like the story.