Best friend

Hi,

It will be more like drabble before the real plot unfolded.

I don't own 2Moons and his characters. They belong to Chiffon_Cake.

I don't own Love By Chance and his characters. They belong to MAME.

Enjoy those cuties.

General Pov:

Pha was worried, he kept glancing in worry to the equally worried face of his father.
He was sitting next to him on the bench and he was scared. 

He never liked this place because it smells funny.

Not.One.Bit.

Even if grandpa Barame was the one in charge of the hospital.

Pha got startled when he felt his father let go of his hand instead the latter put him on his knees, bouncing him gently. His father smiled reassuringly at him.

Ten minutes later and the little boy was sleeping soundly, missing his mother, his grandfather and his equally sleeping little brother coming back from the consultation room.

"Beam just had a mild fever because the rest of his teeth are pushing up." Barame senior explained to his relieved daughter who was hugging her youngest son against her.

"Teething. Beam is just teething?" Sathit asked in disbelief.

His father in law and his wife nodded calming his nerves.

Having a sick child has never been an easy thing to deal with.

Noticing the tired expression on the parents' face, Barame senior advised them to rest when possible because the rest of the night and the day might be too much for them.

"I am going to call my mother for some help or we won't survive the week," Sathit stated making a mental note to call her as soon as they get home.

"That's good, drive safely back." The grandfather wished them.

*                                         *                                            *                                            *                                         *          

Pha was staring at his little brother who was sleeping, Beam was slightly redder than usual but the fever went down so everyone got a good night sleep.

But Pha was bothered.

His little brother was sleeping...and Pha wanted to play with him.

"I will come back in one hour, maybe he will be done sleeping." The five years old muttered to himself.

Pha left the nursery quietly, he stopped on his way to pet Pumpkin who was bathing in the sunlight before he went to play in his own room. He kept glancing at his clock while playing with his toys, his father taught him what an hour meant.

One hour later, the little boy came running to the nursery but to his dismay, Beam was still sleeping.

Pha was worried.

Why was his little brother still sleeping?

Lost the little boy went to see the wisest person in the house: his mother.