The emotionless babysitter and his hyper assistant

Hi beautiful people,

Love is in the air for an unlikely couple.

Music:  from Bedroom Audio, it is an OST from the lakorn Hormones. I still haven't watched this one but I love the song.

Enjoy!

General Pov.

Tin stared at his older sister for a moment before he spoke one word.

"No."

"Thank you, here are the numbers you need if anything happened. See you in a week baby brother!" She kissed him on the cheek before she did the same with her sons and disappeared dragging her best friend away.

Tin stared angrily at the door of his office before he glanced at his nephews with a calmer demeanour on his face.

Forth was busy multi-tasking which meant he was colouring and watching over Yo who was trying to do the same with less success.

With a sigh, Tin went back to read the reports his secretary gave him earlier before his tornado of an older sister barged in with his nephews.

Tin loved the kids sincerely and he was glad their relationship was better than the toxic one he had with his older brother, Tol. But he was working and he didn't have time to play the babysitter for them.

'At least, they are keeping themselves busy.' He thought, glancing in their direction just in time to see Forth pushing out of Yo's reach an overpriced vase given to him by an important shareholder.

Tin looked between his work that was pilling up on his desk and his nephews.

'I need some help.'

He took his phone and dialled a number, watching over them. 

"Hi, Tin. How are you?" Came a tired voice from the other side of the phone.

"Good but not for too long. Listen, Ming, my sister left with me Forth and Yo. I don't mind in another day but right now is not good for me. I have to review the account reports for the end of the year."

"Ah! I would like to help but Pring is bedridden because she got tonsilitis. My mother in law is taking care of her. If you, I can ask for her help."

Tin glanced at his nephews. Forth was still colouring and Yo...was nowhere to be seen. Tin felt like his heart stopped beating until he heard a quiet giggle coming from under his desk. His desk was made of glass so he can see anything under it in normal circumstances. But his desk was overflowing with papers so it was nearly impossible to see anything.

Tin pushed some papers to the side to see Yo attempting to draw on the glass. The toddler blinked when he saw his uncle's face appearing out of nowhere, excited to have his Uncle Tin's attention for himself, he tried to stand up only to bang his head loudly against the smooth surface of the desk.

All Ming heard after that was a baby crying and Tin trying to appease said baby before the call was ended.

"What was that?" One of his colleagues wondered, alerted by the loud cry.

"A friend who has trouble with his nephews. I am going to call some friend to his rescue." Ming answered, already dialling another number.

'I hope he will accept.'

******

Can didn't know why he accepted Ming's request.

'If only he didn't have dirts on me!' Can entered the business building, going to the reception to present himself.