Meeting Again and Kisses.

Hi beautiful people, yes they are back!

Proofreads by 

Enjoy!

General Pov.

Ae is walking aimlessly on the bustling streets of Bangkok, while enjoying his last two days in the capital.

He is waiting on the sidewalk in front of Siam Paragon for the pedestrians' light to turn green, when his gaze recognizes a familiar face standing on the opposite sidewalk.

'Wonder what brings Ai'Koon Chai outside.'

When the light turns green, Ae walks with fast steps to the other side stopping a few meters from Pete. The latter is still standing on the same sport, seemingly lost in his thoughts.

"Ai'Koon Chai?" He calls him winning his attention successfully. "Looking for something?"

"Ah! Khun Ae."

"No need to call me, Koon Ae. We are friends. So, what is the matter you looked troubled."

"I...think I lost my phone, but I had it when I left the restaurant."

Ae watches as the man pats himself with a worried frown on his cute face.

'He is really cute.'

"Hum...there is plenty of pickpockets around this area. Let's go to the nearest police station, then to a phone shop. You need a replacement as soon as possible." Ae decides. Before the other man could utter a word, they are already walking in the direction of the closest phone shop.

****

"Mwah!"

"Mwah mwah!"

"Mwah mwah mwah!"

Pha stares at his baby brother and his mother who are busy exchanging air kisses.

His mother is dressed in a gorgeous red dress with her only make-up, a bright red lipstick.

"Mae! Pretty!" Beam shouts his praise to his amused mother.

'Mae is always beautiful.' Pha thinks.

He is puzzled why their mother is blushing over the praise.

"Mae is shining like a star." He says with a straight face making her smile dazedly at him.

"Oh! Thank you, my little princes!" Then she kisses them of the cheek, leaving crimson marks.

She chuckles when she notices her sons are unaware of having lipstick on their chubby cheeks.

"Mae and Daddy are going to celebrate their wedding anniversary." She explains to them.

"I thought the only birthday we have were birthdays." Confused, Pha scratches his head.

"Birthdays are when you are born, but wedding anniversaries are to celebrate the day you marry someone you love." Jeerawath explains, keeping an eye open for Beam who seems fascinated by one of her brushes.

"Is it only for people you are married to?"

"Not necessarily."

"Then, I should create an anniversary for meeting Forth and accepting Beam as my little brother!" He announces proudly.

"B and Yo!" The toddler joins in, not completely understanding the subject of the conversation, but he heard his name being mentioned.

"Oh, yeah...Yo too." Pha admits making his younger brother beamed at him.

Pha wasn't bothered by Wayo at first because the younger toddler was hardly a threat to his younger brother...but lately, Yo was constantly following Beam demanding cuddling or playing.

And Beam is never one to refuse his best friend.

This new burgeoning friendship is putting their brotherly relationship in danger.

"Mae?"

"Does Beam love me less than Yo?"

Jee, who was busy applying lipstick, glances down at the slightly worried boy. Next to him, Beam is touching the powder marvelling at the silky texture.

"Of course not. There are different kinds of love. Like Daddy loves you differently than he loves me. Yo and Beam are like you and Forth. I am sure Beam will appreciate you like his best friend."

Pha frowns showing how the idea delights him, but a kiss on his cheek makes him blinks.

"Mae! B kisses too!" Beam squeals, earning himself a loud kiss leaving a scarlet mark on his cheek.

Pleased with herself, Jee chuckles when she notes that her eldest son is blushing before he asks her shyly for another kiss.

"Of course my little prince," she responds, followed by another kiss leaving a twin mark on the other cheek.

"Okay, I will accept Yo, but Mae can only kiss Daddy, Beam and me."

His mother nods, amused by the pint-sized tyrant.

Ta da.

Happy new year 2020.

Forgive and ignore grammatical errors.

See you soon, don't forget to vote and to leave comments.

😘❤💖💋💝