Cute

Hi beautiful people, I hope confinement is not too hard. I don't think we are close to the end in France so I will keep myself busy and I'll be writing.

Warning: cuteness overload and no spell check there because the author is tired.

Enjoy!

General Pov.

Beam is sitting on his small desk colouring the zoo animals while next to him, Wayo is doing the same.

Both are concentrated on their task which consists as to add layers over layers of yellow outside the lines.

Having enough of the colour, Beam takes a red pencil to do the eyes of the lion looking from time to time at his best friend who seems bound to colour every animal in yellow.
Beam frowns looking concerned:

"Yo!"

The toddler stops his colouring looking at his friend in earnest.

"Hum?"

"Fishes are blue." He tells him giving Wayo a blue pencil.

The latter takes it with a small thank you then he beams at his friend.

Unaware of their surroundings, both boys miss Namneug taking pictures of them with the blessing of their teacher at the condition she shares it with the school staff for advertisement purposes.

"They are well-behaved little kids." The teacher observes when Wayo gives his friend the eraser.

'And they are so cute.' But of course, she can't say it out loud, it would be pure favouritism.

"Thank you." The mother smiles. "I was a bit apprehensive for Yo but he doesn't seem to care about my presence anymore and Beam hardly cries, he is a happy little boy."

"They are close."

"Yes, do you think it is going to be a problem? I remember that Forth and Phana only stay with each other, barely mingling with the other children."

"Some teacher will tell you it is better to separate Beam and Wayo from the first day but I don't feel it is the right strategy. It will only bring anxiety. Which one of them it the most sociable?"

"I would say, Beam. Yo is used to stick along to whatever ideas Beam has."

"Then let's keep them together and we will observe how they are interacting with other children during recess time."

*                                                              *                                                          *                                                              *

Seeing as her son forgets about her completely, Namneug left the school with a lighter mind not forgetting to send the children' pictures to their family members and friends.

Far from imagining of their fanbase, Beam and Yo have decided to explore their classroom. Their teacher gives them free time before lunchtime during which the children have to tidy their small desk then only they are allowed to play quietly.

Beam gazes at the bright blocks and a little boy who is stubbornly trying to insert the round shape into the square hole. With a little grin, he walks then crouches in front of him.

The other boy, feeling another presence, glances up at him then the game with a deep frown on his small face.

"Am Beam!" 

The little boy glances up to see the other one beaming at him.

He blinks owlishly.

Taking it as an invitation to say more, Beam shows him Wayo who picks up a honking car.