ii.

✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ" RUN, BOY, RUN " PRT 1

✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ
" RUN, BOY, RUN " PRT 1

"So you're telling me that you aren't drugging me and that all of that crazy shit just happened?"

Kitana bent down to the sink and splashed more of the icy cold water onto her face. The events that just took place three hours ago still left her in a frenzy that she could not get out of. Five sat on the edge of the kitchen table, feeling a bit guilty for frightening the girl.

"No, I did not drug you. If I did, you would be seeing double of me.. which wouldn't be a bad thing." He gave a light chuckle and smirked, hopping she would relax a little. A light laugh escaped Kitana's lips. "And all of your siblings can do what you can do?"

Five shook his head, "No just me, but they can do other strange things. Klaus can communicate with the dead and Allison can... well, tell rumours." She gave him a puzzled look which resulted in Five giving up with explaining his siblings, not even the smartest Hargreeve could explain their powers in a sane manner.

There was a long pause until the baffled girl decided it was best to leave. Being associated with a guy who gets randomly shot at was not on her agenda. She swiftly walked past him, trying not to seem desperate to get away from him.

"Where are you going?" Five was frowning, his eyes fixated on hers, not wanting her to leave. "Home. It was nice to meet you Five." Not braking eye contact, Five gently but quickly grabbed her wrist. "Are you afraid of me?"

He didn't want her to say yes, but then again, he didn't want her to say no either. With the way his powers landed him into the apocalypse, he didn't want to end up getting a fifteen year old stuck there. Kitana didn't know what to say, she wasn't afraid of him, only him getting hurt.

She shook her head. "No, I'm not afraid of you, Five. I'm more afraid of those men with guns shooting at us."
Five felt himself let out a deep breath he was holding for one minute too long. He smiled a reassuring smile, "Kit, you have nothing to be worried about. As long as you're with me, nothing bad will happen to you."

Kit, she thought. Only her father called her that. That was when she was younger, during a more simpler time when superheroes and guys shooting bullets at her didn't happen. She smiled too. Five jumped off the kitchen table and stood in front of the door. "Come on, I want to introduce you to someone."

After leaving the Hargreeves mansion, the two teens walked down the busy streets to a rundown apartment. "I don't want to insult you again after the coffee incident but why are we here?"